Tariq Lamptey

MoroccanBlue

Yeh i think people are getting way too carried away with him right now.  Did well though, but wanting him in the team often based on today?  Nah, not yet.  Give him a loan to a competitive league.  I'd have done better than our fullbacks at times today ffs lol

He could have been fucking dreadful today but still would have got praise simply for being youth. I'd loan him to the Championship and see how he develops

Did Reece James world of good

2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Yeh i think people are getting way too carried away with him right now.  Did well though, but wanting him in the team often based on today?  Nah, not yet.  Give him a loan to a competitive league.  I'd have done better than our fullbacks at times today ffs lol

He could have been fucking dreadful today but still would have got praise simply for being youth. I'd loan him to the Championship and see how he develops

Did Reece James world of good

lol, he looks like someone's little brother or the ball boy who crashed the adult party

Tammy Abraham celebrates after scoring Chelsea's winner against Arsenal

3 hours ago, Nicco said:

Not in the least just look at Reece and Tomori meanwhile someone actually vote for Mount as the Motm today.

But James has never had a good run of form for us. IMO, he's been hugely overhyped off the back of a season for Wigan. Time will tell if he's good enough.

Tomori did have a good run of performances but he's mostly struggled the last few months. Young or old, if they're not playing well then we have to honest and say so, not excuse them because of their age.

Not getting carried away after one performance, but I was more impressed with Lanptey than I have been with James.