Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Tariq Lamptey


MoroccanBlue
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't wait until he suffers a dip in form and you say he's shit and all that. 

If he was only a LB/LWB instead of a RB

This is the down side to having so much talent in the ranks, some will leave simply because there's no room.

He was excellent. His speed and posiitiong was impressive. He completely nullified Aubameyang where Tomori was struggling to do the same. Well done lad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He's 170cm? Well I guess height is not important for a full back. Also I think his contract expires in the summer. 

Would be a shame to lose him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Can't wait until he suffers a dip in form and you say he's shit and all that. 

Not in the least just look at Reece and Tomori meanwhile someone actually vote for Mount as the Motm today.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Not in the least just look at Reece and Tomori meanwhile someone actually vote for Mount as the Motm today.

We'll see about that. It's easy to jump onto the bandwagon when someone is doing well. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh i think people are getting way too carried away with him right now.  Did well though, but wanting him in the team often based on today?  Nah, not yet.  Give him a loan to a competitive league.  I'd have done better than our fullbacks at times today ffs lol

He could have been fucking dreadful today but still would have got praise simply for being youth. I'd loan him to the Championship and see how he develops

 

Did Reece James world of good

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Yeh i think people are getting way too carried away with him right now.  Did well though, but wanting him in the team often based on today?  Nah, not yet.  Give him a loan to a competitive league.  I'd have done better than our fullbacks at times today ffs lol

He could have been fucking dreadful today but still would have got praise simply for being youth. I'd loan him to the Championship and see how he develops

 

Did Reece James world of good

lol, he looks like someone's little brother or the ball boy who crashed the adult party

Tammy Abraham celebrates after scoring Chelsea's winner against Arsenal

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nicco said:

Not in the least just look at Reece and Tomori meanwhile someone actually vote for Mount as the Motm today.

But James has never had a good run of form for us. IMO, he's been hugely overhyped off the back of a season for Wigan. Time will tell if he's good enough.

Tomori did have a good run of performances but he's mostly struggled the last few months. Young or old, if they're not playing well then we have to honest and say so, not excuse them because of their age.

Not getting carried away after one performance, but I was more impressed with Lanptey than I have been with James.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Well if he's playing like this in the training every day i don't know why he don't plays before Azpi. This thread should be moved to current squad I guess. 

Should I just combine the Youth and Senior players' individual thread in one place? I noticed that there are a lot dead threads in here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...