• Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, while we got a result at the Emirates...

I am SUPER worried about the return at the Bridge. Arsenal played well against us and given our disgusting performances at the Bridge...

Hopefully NOT but this could be Arsenal’s year of finally beating us. Hopefully NOT, but Lampard has to turn it around.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

I am SUPER worried about the return at the Bridge. Arsenal played well against us and given our disgusting performances at the Bridge...

Hopefully NOT but this could be Arsenal’s year of finally beating us. Hopefully NOT, but Lampard has to turn it around.

Let's try to win the games between now and then first, before worrying about the return fixture. :carlo: 

• Like 2
Just now, Jason said:

Let's try to win the games between now and then first, before worrying about the return fixture. :carlo: 

The return fixture is less than a month away.

• Like 1
Just now, Mana said:

The return fixture is less than a month away.

I know but we still have Brighton, Nottingham Forest, Burnley and Newcastle before that. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jason said:

I know but we still have Brighton, Nottingham Forest, Burnley and Newcastle before that. 

And 2 of those are at home..yay..know lost to Everton away but on a whole our home form is dire 

• Like 1

Well I did say Lampard needs to fix our home form before the return fixture and realistically he only has 1 home game to change that (Nottingham Forest doesn’t count).

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mana said:

Well I did say Lampard needs to fix our home form before the return fixture and realistically he only has 1 home game to change that (Nottingham Forest doesn’t count).

Sure but let’s try and get a winning run going again first, rather than alternating results like we’ve been doing in these last 2 months.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Mana said:

I swear you write off our chances against Arsenal every time we face them?

To put this another way, imagine us in their situation, we are on a run of winning 1 game in 15, just got beat at home by Spurs who are miles above us and i was running around saying we could win at WHL in less than a month.

You'd be the first to laugh at me and dismiss any chance of that happening of the bat.

• Like 2