Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kai Havertz

Blues11
Followers 10

7 minutes ago, Jype said:

But I don't think many German players dream of playing for Real Madrid or Barcelona that highly, for them the peak is usually Bayern.

Well, Havertz is supposedly/will be the best German player ever. So, who knows..?

7 minutes ago, Jype said:

But anyway, isn't it kind of too early to have this discussion considering he hasn't even joined yet, let alone kicked a ball? Time to start worrying is only after he's banged them in for three seasons and isn't willing to extend his deal but certainly not now.

ENTERTAIN ME, JYPE! There is no club football, the deal hasn't even been announced. IT'S ALL VERY BORING! AND 2020 IS FUCKED UP! :rant:

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Please chelsea, it's my birthday today! Not expecting any major bday presents but announcing Havertz would be great!

Happy Birthday! 

Hope for your sanity and everyone else's, the deal gets announced today! :drunk:

• Like 2
Just now, Jason said:

Happy Birthday! 

Hope for your sanity and everyone else's, the deal gets announced today! :drunk:

It was my bday yesterday and no annoucement :(

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Valdo said:

It was my bday yesterday and no annoucement :(

Happy belated Birthday!

And don't worry, there was no announcement on my birthday either. :drunk:

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Jason said:

Happy belated Birthday!

And don't worry, there was no announcement on my birthday either. :drunk:

We secured top 4 on my birthday. Then a week later lost to Arse. Im glad I dont have birthday a week later 😄

He plays piano? Great idea for introduction video...

He practices piano alone in some big hall. Marina comes in on the door accidentally but he does not see her. She enjoys his music and smiles.

After a while he sees her and gets shy as he is... Marina comes close to him and says that he plays amazing, he says thanks but I need something more this is not enough for me...

She takes Chelsea shirt from her Gucci handbag Roman bought her for birthday and says: how about this? He is so happy in the moment, takes the shirt and walks away with Marina...

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He plays piano? Great idea for introduction video...

He practices piano alone in some big hall. Marina comes in on the door accidentally but he does not see her. She enjoys his music and smiles.

After a while he sees her and gets shy as he is... Marina comes close to him and says that he plays amazing, he says thanks but I need something more this is not enough for me...

She takes Chelsea shirt from her Gucci handbag Roman bought her for birthday and says: how about this? He is so happy in the moment, takes the shirt and walks away with Marina...

His piano interest reminded me of this announcement video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCk30hIr1Sw

• Like 1

People write bs all the time. He said someone said it is not done medical but do not share the source. And most reliable sources told us he did. We even know his flight ffs! 

He also said Havertz is not starting tonight but Kicker saying he will start.

About Real Madrid I am not concerned. He is not the only one. I mean Real will get Mbappe for sure and they have so talented attacking midfielders in their squad who can become world class players. Odegaard and Reinier. 

So even if Kai becomes what we expect Real may easily decide not to go for him... And would not compere him with Eden. Eden was sold at the right time, even if wanted to stay it would be better to just sell.

Stil no official news about the signing of Kai Havertz. Hopefully it will be happen in next few days. Otherwise, a lot of discussions for nothing.

• Jas locked this topic