Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kai Havertz

Blues11
Followers 10

Just now, Ryan Fong said:

It doesn’t make sense. If he hasn’t done his medical then we most likely haven’t registered him to the FA, which leads to he will be needed 14 days quarantine after the international break, no?

Who even knows shit at this point

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Artandur said:

I think they're all just guessing, we'll see who guessed right

So if Romano tweets something about transfer business he guesses? He doesn’t have clues ?   So if I am guessing right I’m  football reporter of Skysports ? :cig:

7 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

So Christian Falk and Romano and bild are unreliable and useless 

Not sure about Falk's info. Romano didn't mention medical was done in London. He said agreement reached around 10 days ago. Announcement left. 

2 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

So if Romano tweets something about transfer business he guesses? He doesn’t have clues ?   So if I am guessing right I’m  football reporter of Skysports ? :cig:

I meant specifically in regards to the Havertz situation. Feels like everybody is a bit puzzled about what exactly is going on

• Like 1

it was sais on Sly Sports on Monday that it would be announced towards the end of this week, either today or tomorrow.

Let's see, it's just fucking monotonous [if thats how you spell it]:D spell checker not working:middlefinger:

• Like 1

I am somewhat looking forward to seeing timo and havertz play together this evening (if they both start) but please no injury lol.

As for the announcement it'll come at some point. Who really cares when it is provided it doesn't mean he has to miss 2 weeks of fixtures

10 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

I am somewhat looking forward to seeing timo and havertz play together this evening (if they both start) but please no injury lol.

As for the announcement it'll come at some point. Who really cares when it is provided it doesn't mean he has to miss 2 weeks of fixtures

Pretty sure Havertz won't start, he doesnt really fit into the system Löw has been playing. Also reports in Germany are saying that he might be rested completely in order not to risk him before the medical. 

• Jas locked this topic