Blues11
Followers 10

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

Closer FC like you keep saying, @Jason 😂

Imagine being a Leverkusen fan and seeing your two best goal scorers leave within days. Why would they sell Volland?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

hopefully, this has been dragging on for too long 😴

Though its a 100M deal, I would bet if BM was after him the shit would have been done for long ago, them Germain clubs bend over for BM very often.

• Like 1

What are peoples genuine thoughts on Havertz? Will he live to the hype? Is he as good as what people are saying?

What are peoples genuine thoughts on Havertz? Will he live to the hype? Is he as good as what people are saying?
Gonna be some beautiful moments with the link up our front 4 "could achieve".

If he is the "generational talent" we think/hope he is then he'll be worth every penny long term and he can definitely still get better.

Some of the things he has achieved for his age in the Bundesliga is mental and was also made a captain at a young age which could be good for us given azpi probably not being in the first team for too many more years.

I do think that Werner and ziyech are the more key short term signings out of the 3 attacking ones made. I think even though he may be the better player long term they address some of the bigger needs which makes this more of a luxury signing. I think we'll finish 3rd with him but without him I still think that's about where we would finish but who knows. That is also very short term thinking.

But very to glad to have him and I can't wait at seeing the 4 up top in attack and seeing some of the potential which we could have for the next few seasons.
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, DDA said:

When they make in 10 years best team in PL history I would be shocked if he is not in that team by every possible pundit. This is my lowest expectation. 

Ronaldo is the best player in PL history so if Kai can challenge him for that that would be highest expectation. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DDA said:

I think he's going to absolutely feast against the smaller teams in this league. Just like I feel Werner and Ziyech will. Be interesting to see how he gets on against the top sides. Hard to say how he will do playing against so many quality sides since the Bundesliga isn't as deep. He only had to play against 2-3 top quality sides there whereas here we have about 8-9.

I really don't see how he fails or is a bust, tbh. There's just too much quality around him for that and his skill set is perfectly tailored to English football.

• Like 4
  • Jase locked this topic