Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kai Havertz

Blues11
Followers 10

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

Anyone who has watched him can attest that he is a generational talent. Very much like Felix was. 

I hope he is far better than Felix talent wise because I'm not impressed by what I see from Felix at Athletico Madrid

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys! Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

I hope he is far better than Felix talent wise because I'm not impressed by what I see from Felix at Athletico Madrid

At Atleti, Felix is in the wrong sort of team. In an attacking team, he would thrive and few of the elite clubs would still readily take him (there were links to City) 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Strike said:

At Atleti, Felix is in the wrong sort of team. In an attacking team, he would thrive and few of the elite clubs would still readily take him (there were links to City) 

Yeah, have to agree with this. When I have watched Felix he has actually been pretty good but he is playing is a system that really doesn't suit him. When they played RB in the CL he came on and AM just kept giving the ball to him and he ran RB ragged. In about 15 minutes he had nutmegged four of them and then won and converted a penalty. After that, the system went back to normal and he never got given the ball. Odd situation. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Strike said:

Felix is everything wrong with football today. One good season in portugal and he is suddenly worth 120m. 

Dembele, Mbappe and others have proven themselves on european stage or had realy spectacular seasons in better league. 

I realy hope Kai turns out to be great because most expensive players flop because they were never that great to begin with.

• Like 2

I said before the last season that 15 PL goals would be amazing from Tammy and he did it.

Now I want 65 or more PL goals from Ziyech, Havertz, Werner and Pulisic.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I said before the last season that 15 PL goals would be amazing from Tammy and he did it.

Now I want 65 or more PL goals from Ziyech, Havertz, Werner and Pulisic.

In pl 65 goals?? 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

In pl 65 goals?? 

Abraham, Willian, Pulisic and Mount scored 40. And how much Werner is better than Tammy? Havertz vs Mount? Ziyech vs Willian? And Pulisic missed half of the games. So yes, I think they can score 65 goals all together. 

• Like 1

This thread is 2k plus already and there is no pen to paper yet. I wonder what this thread numbers would be if he is a hit or not during his five years here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Jase locked this topic