Gaming discussion #2

LAM09

4 hours ago, Nicco said:

Second Life :ph34r: I'd rather play Sims than that lagging caricature.

Been playing Killing Floor 2 lately.

well, my father was involved in financing for Linden Labs pre SL launch

and he was given 2 demo accounts 

he gave me one for my 10th birthday in 2002

I have had them since then

the oldest one is one of the 25 oldest non Linden accounts in the game (out of millions)

it is from pre-Beta, SL didn't launch until mid 2003

db35de9fc94420f877e87606fadec7f9.png

Sure do mate....I wanna be entertained, and I never play online unless its the old school street figheter games, not fond of the new ones that much. I love hack and slash games....the good ones like devil may cry, god of war, Ninja gaiden etc. Ohh and dead Space series was very good too. Yes GOW on ps4 is amazing, the visuals are something else if you have a quality display. And I always play 2D games on a 4:3 CRT tv......2D games on flat screens are a mess.
Hack and Slash games are probably my favour. They just aren't as popular nowadays, but there are a few gems.

Should try Nioh if you're after a challenge (sequel is out in March as well).

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't play either of them but do you play Mario Kart 8? I wanna kick some ass. :ph34r:

Is that the one on the Switch?

I grew up playing lots of Mario Kart but moved away from Nintendo and stuck with PlayStation as I got older. But I brought my kids a Switch last Xmas and got back into playing it shortly afterwards when I realised my 6 year old son could now kick my ass at it!

4 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Is that the one on the Switch?

I grew up playing lots of Mario Kart but moved away from Nintendo and stuck with PlayStation as I got older. But I brought my kids a Switch last Xmas and got back into playing it shortly afterwards when I realised my 6 year old son could now kick my ass at it!

Yup. It's a must have game if you have a Nintendo Switch. 

Although there's now a Mario Kart Tour game for mobile. 

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Well...

If you knew me around 10 years ago, I'd have been right there with you.

You go all out with EV training, I presume?

It's needed if you want to play it competitively. And get back into the game! :rant: (when did you last stop playing it?)

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yup. It's a must have game if you have a Nintendo Switch. 

Although there's now a Mario Kart Tour game for mobile. 

Yeah it's very good. To be honest besides playing FIFA Ultimate Team I don't play on the PlayStation much anymore, I find the Switch better suited for me to be able to just 'pick up and play'.

I had a look at that Mario Kart game on the mobile and didn't think it worked too well to be honest. Shame because I think the Super Mario Run game is pretty decent.

34 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Yeah it's very good. To be honest besides playing FIFA Ultimate Team I don't play on the PlayStation much anymore, I find the Switch better suited for me to be able to just 'pick up and play'.

I had a look at that Mario Kart game on the mobile and didn't think it worked too well to be honest. Shame because I think the Super Mario Run game is pretty decent.

Yeah, the Mario Kart mobile game feels pretty ordinary once you have played the better one on Switch. And I believe the mobile one needs to be connected to your Switch account or something like that. 

It's needed if you want to play it competitively. And get back into the game! :rant: (when did you last stop playing it?)
B-W/B-W 2 were the last games I properly played.

[emoji1]

I do have Moon, just haven't really played it at all.