Chelsea Women Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets are on sale now for two massive games. The Women's Champions League semi-final first leg vs Barcelona, this Saturday, 22nd April, and the Women's FA Cup final vs Man Utd at Wembley on Sunday, 14th May.

The Champions League semi-final will see a record Stamford Bridge attendance for CFCW. Barring any late returns the entire lower tier of the stadium is sold out. As is the upper deck of The Shed barring some seats in block 1. Only about a quarter of the Westview seats remain available, but tickets can be had for the Matthew Harding upper.

Over 65,000 tickets have already been sold for the FA Cup Final. It's been projected that Wembley will sell out and Chelsea have very few tickets remaining. When club tickets sell out, hospitality tickets bought direct from Wembley will be the best remaining option.

Women's Tickets | Tickets | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

The club has now sold out it's allocation of Women's FA Cup Final tickets. That said...

Something in the arithmetic isn't adding up. Wembley say that they are hoping for a 'sell out', and that they have sold 65,000 seats themselves. The 16,000 tickets they allocated to Chelsea and Man Utd have also sold out. This makes a total of 81,000 tickets sold, which is about 9,000 fewer than Wembley's capacity, so what's the story?

Have Wembley put an 81,000 cap on the crowd size? Do they have a different plan for the remaining tickets?

Only hospitality tickets remain for the final: https://www.clubwembley.com/events/2023/Womens_fa_cup_final_23

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Starting XI against Barcelona. Game is available on the 5th Stand.

Correction, just live updates, it took me a minute to get logged in.

I did see it playing on The 5th Stand but the screen would not maximise on my phone so I went back to DAZN.