Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub


Tomo
 Share
Followers 13

Recommended Posts

hace 5 horas, Vesper dijo:

LOL

you must not understand the transfer market

if the player's agent talks to other clubs, there is NOTHING 'illegal' about that

the same thing (agreeing to personal terms) happens on EVERY bloody transfer

 

and all your shit is based off rubbish media speculation

you still have NOT provided one ounce of evidence that backs up your OTT attacks on Marina

you keep attributing and correlating those fucking rumours to HER ACTIONS

and then ginning up some pure projection and plonking it down upon her inner psyche

as if she is actually doing every single thing that every single rumour about every player we are linked to states or infers

pro tip

there is not 240 hours in a day (which is what would be needed if she was actually interacting and causing every single rumour with every single player linked to us)

 

I don't know if they are rumors or not. I tell you the only reality. Sevilla FC is a selling club. He is open to selling his player on his terms. The one who sells sets the price. I have seen many fans of your club celebrate as a title that Marina could sign Kounde for 50. If you do not understand that presenting an offer of 50 is laughable, you have a problem.

Sevilla FC turned down two offers from Manchester City last year. I leave you a link where you can read the two offers. In the end, City decided to sign Rube Dias from Benfica for 60 + Otamendi.

https://www.larazon.es/laotraliga/20200923/76dnvj2wqfbnrkrg6a2w4s72le.html

Now it is impossible to sell. Sevilla simply send your club to pay the clause if you want the player. As happened with the City you can retire and the player stays.

Greetings

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Vesper

    3098

  • Jase

    2107

  • Blues Forever

    1140

  • NikkiCFC

    1128

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Sevillista said:

 

Chelsea reached an agreement with Kounde behind the back of the club that pays him. Kounde has 3 more years of contract with Sevilla FC. This is illegal. You cannot negotiate with a player until there are 6 months left. Then Chelsea come to a club like Sevilla FC to offer a ridiculous offer of 50M €. They pressure the player to force him out. The player refuses to travel to a team game because he says he doesn't feel ready to play. 48 hours before the market closes, Sevilla FC has not received any more offers. Marina thought that Sevilla would accept sooner or later. All that is very dirty and not worthy of a European champion club.

 

 

Ridiculous offer lmao , kounde is a donkey and explains why Sevilla’s defence is absolute ass 

  • Rolling Eyes 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 15 minutos, lucio dijo:

Ridiculous offer lmao , kounde is a donkey and explains why Sevilla’s defence is absolute ass 

Seville FC is a smaller club. We don't have the Russian money. But we have dignity and we can afford to fuck Marina and Chelsea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

I don't mind missing out on Kounde, but we do need another CB since we already sold Zouma.

So then just pay the money and get the manager choice no more panic buys

Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 19 minutos, Strike dijo:

 

 

This is false. I explained it on Saturday. Sevilla FC never agreed anything with Chelsea. Chelsea made an offer of 50M € and that offer despite what people like Di Marzio and other British journalists said was always rejected. Sevilla FC only wanted to sell Kounde for an offer between 70M € and 75M €. Last year he rejected two offers from Manchester City (55 + Otamendi / 65 + Otamendi). It is therefore ridiculous that anyone could think that Sevilla FC is going to sell one of the best center-backs in the world for less than what was rejected last year. Marina does not set the price.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sevillista said:

This is false. I explained it on Saturday. Sevilla FC never agreed anything with Chelsea. Chelsea made an offer of 50M € and that offer despite what people like Di Marzio and other British journalists said was always rejected. Sevilla FC only wanted to sell Kounde for an offer between 70M € and 75M €. Last year he rejected two offers from Manchester City (55 + Otamendi / 65 + Otamendi). It is therefore ridiculous that anyone could think that Sevilla FC is going to sell one of the best center-backs in the world for less than what was rejected last year. Marina does not set the price.

 

OK

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Depend on Marina, she can pay or just get another CB.

or stick with what we have - Rudiger, Silva, Chris, Azpi, Chalobah and Ampadu(?) is a good enough set of options at centre-back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

I don't mind missing out on Kounde, but we do need another CB since we already sold Zouma.

Kounde was being signed because of the ambiguity over Rudiger's future. Wouldn't say its a hole in the squad that needs immediate filling. Can address this position next summer too when Kounde's value decreases

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strike said:

Kounde was being signed because of the ambiguity over Rudiger's future. Wouldn't say its a hole in the squad that needs immediate filling. Can address this position next summer too when Kounde's value decreases

We can, but it's a risky move given this season is probably the last for Silva and Rudiger could negotiate with another clubs in Jan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just get Lacroix for half the dough. Far better player, instrumental for the current Bundesliga leaders who unlike Sevilla have not drawn against some joke team that literally translates to "moose" in German.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

We can, but it's a risky move given this season is probably the last for Silva and Rudiger could negotiate with another clubs in Jan.

they can negotiate yes but they can leave only at the end of the season - we are solid for another year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Just get Lacroix for half the dough. Far better player, instrumental for the current Bundesliga leaders who unlike Sevilla have not drawn against some joke team that literally translates to "moose" in German.

Sule could be another option, he has been good lately.

Edited by Blues Forever
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

I strongly doubt Bayern will sell Süle this late in the window plus they hate doing business with us.

€30m - €35m will be enough for the to sell Sule. Bayern still have Kouassi and Chris Richard, Pavard could also play as a CB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sevillista said:

 

 I have seen many fans of your club celebrate as a title that Marina could sign Kounde for 50. If you do not understand that presenting an offer of 50 is laughable, you have a problem.

 

all you are doing is repeating the same lies and slanders based off fucking inventions of the shit-mongering trolls, shills, dupes, and liars who infest the press, dodgy websites, and social media over and over

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sevillista said:

 

I don't know if they are rumors or not. I tell you the only reality. Sevilla FC is a selling club. He is open to selling his player on his terms. The one who sells sets the price. I have seen many fans of your club celebrate as a title that Marina could sign Kounde for 50. If you do not understand that presenting an offer of 50 is laughable, you have a problem.

Sevilla FC turned down two offers from Manchester City last year. I leave you a link where you can read the two offers. In the end, City decided to sign Rube Dias from Benfica for 60 + Otamendi.

https://www.larazon.es/laotraliga/20200923/76dnvj2wqfbnrkrg6a2w4s72le.html

Now it is impossible to sell. Sevilla simply send your club to pay the clause if you want the player. As happened with the City you can retire and the player stays.

Greetings

 

Not really....we are Chelsea, we don't give a fuck how much we pay for some inferior player. I understand you can't tell the difference between that and celebrating an actual title. But other than your club, we have recently won a couple and trust me those celebrations were quite different.

Also why should reliable outlets make up that verbal agreement?

Let's take your position for a moment and not believe anything we read in the media and there is no deal on the cards for the midget. What business you have here then?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why on earth would we sell Zouma before any Koundé deal was also sealed and signed simultaneously? 😑😑😑

If you’d have told us at the start of the window that we’d only make 1 signing I don’t think anyone would’ve believed it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share
×
×
  • Create New...