Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

hace 5 minutos, Vesper dijo:

show me proof of ANY of that

big claims need big evidence

Di Marzio said the deal would close for 50M €. I saw a lot of blue fans celebrating that Marina got Kounde for that price. The reality is that Sevilla never accepted 50. Sevilla rejected 55 last year from Manchester City. It will not sell for less this year. Kounde has 3 more years of contract.

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• NikkiCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Posted Images

hace 2 minutos, Vesper dijo:

during the Atletico v Villarreal game (what an INSANE ending btw)

the La Liga TV presenters said that Sevilla had signed Djene (or soon would) to replace Kounde.

Fake news.

hace 12 minutos, Vesper dijo:

why is your leagues' official telly channel pushing fake news?

Because at noon that rumor came out epro is false. Sevilla had two objectives if kounde came out. Botman from Lille and Kamara from OM.

hace 17 minutos, Vesper dijo:

why is your leagues' official telly channel pushing fake news?

Do you really think less than 48 hours after the market closes that Sevilla is going to sell one of its best players without being able to sign anyone? Kounde will now only leave if Chelsea pays the 80M termination clause like when you signed Kepa.

hace 9 minutos, ZAPHOD2319 dijo:

With the emergence of Trev, we do not need the signing. At this point it is just a bonus. 

Sevilla has been patient but Marina has not offered more than 50M €. Imagine that Sevilla arrives and offers 50M € for Havertz. Would you take? Kounde is a top player. For Sevilla FC the best news is that he stays.

36 minutes ago, Sevillista said:

Do you really think less than 48 hours after the market closes that Sevilla is going to sell one of its best players without being able to sign anyone? Kounde will now only leave if Chelsea pays the 80M termination clause like when you signed Kepa.

non sequitur

you did not answer my question

1 hour ago, Sevillista said:

Di Marzio said the deal would close for 50M €. I saw a lot of blue fans celebrating that Marina got Kounde for that price. The reality is that Sevilla never accepted 50. Sevilla rejected 55 last year from Manchester City. It will not sell for less this year. Kounde has 3 more years of contract.

no

NO

that is NOT what I asked about

you are starting to piss me the fuck off

you come in here and slag off our chief transfer negotiator and one of the most powerful women in global football

591f8f69e1995cc344e6f87dcb7d6edb.png

show me PROOF OF THAT CLAIM or GTFO

that 50m euro price was a press rumour

it had fuckall to do with Marina

and show me where the fuck she 'disparaged Sevilla as if they were a minor team'

seriously

I am very tolerant of other teams' supporters posting in here, BUT not ones who start attacking our club

• Like 2
hace 14 minutos, Vesper dijo:

no

NO

that is NOT what I asked about

you are starting to piss me the fuck off

you come in here and slag off our chief transfer negotiator and one of the most powerful women in global football

591f8f69e1995cc344e6f87dcb7d6edb.png

show me PROOF OF THAT CLAIM or GTFO

that 50m euro price was a press rumour

it had fuckall to do with Marina

and show me where the fuck she 'disparaged Sevilla as if they were a minor team'

seriously

I am very tolerant of other teams' supporters posting in here, BUT not ones who start attacking our club

Chelsea reached an agreement with Kounde behind the back of the club that pays him. Kounde has 3 more years of contract with Sevilla FC. This is illegal. You cannot negotiate with a player until there are 6 months left. Then Chelsea come to a club like Sevilla FC to offer a ridiculous offer of 50M €. They pressure the player to force him out. The player refuses to travel to a team game because he says he doesn't feel ready to play. 48 hours before the market closes, Sevilla FC has not received any more offers. Marina thought that Sevilla would accept sooner or later. All that is very dirty and not worthy of a European champion club.

3 minutes ago, Sevillista said:

Chelsea reached an agreement with Kounde behind the back of the club that pays him. Kounde has 3 more years of contract with Sevilla FC. This is illegal. You cannot negotiate with a player until there are 6 months left. Then Chelsea come to a club like Sevilla FC to offer a ridiculous offer of 50M €. They pressure the player to force him out. The player refuses to travel to a team game because he says he doesn't feel ready to play. 48 hours before the market closes, Sevilla FC has not received any more offers. Marina thought that Sevilla would accept sooner or later. All that is very dirty and not worthy of a European champion club.

LOL

you must not understand the transfer market

if the player's agent talks to other clubs, there is NOTHING 'illegal' about that

the same thing (agreeing to personal terms) happens on EVERY bloody transfer

and all your shit is based off rubbish media speculation

you still have NOT provided one ounce of evidence that backs up your OTT attacks on Marina

you keep attributing and correlating those fucking rumours to HER ACTIONS

and then ginning up some pure projection and plonking it down upon her inner psyche

as if she is actually doing every single thing that every single rumour about every player we are linked to states or infers

pro tip

there is not 240 hours in a day (which is what would be needed if she was actually interacting and causing every single rumour with every single player linked to us)

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Sevillista said:

Seville now only sells for 80M€. Less than 48 hours left to close the market. Marina has disparaged Sevilla FC as if they were a minor team. She thought that for 50M € she would get the player out. Seville no longer sells. Only clause.

Are you stating your own opinion or suggesting that this is how how FC Sevilla sees the situation? Generally speaking Marina receives praise from her counterparts for the way she conducts business. It would be very unusual for a club to feel disrespected by Chelsea's chief negotiator. That is not her reputation at all.

For example; when an MP tried to have Chelsea censored in the House of Commons over the way we conducted the signing Ross Barkley, Everton Football Club contradicted him and defended Chelsea's conduct. Their Chairman stated  that CFC had behaved 'perfectly' throughout. This made the MP look rather stupid.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
  • Like 2
On 29/08/2021 at 03:37, LAM09 said:

Seems as if he has offered around & Utd were the only one's stupid enough to bite. 

His agent was desperately looking for a club stupid enough to pay him the astronomical amount of £25M a year for 2 years.

PSG didn't want him, Shitty didn't want him, CFC didn't want him, then the panicking Mendes found the mugs at manure🤣

• Like 2

Based on his own anti-Chelsea bias, the MP I referred to in my comment a couple of posts ago reacted irrationally and chose to believe inaccurate media coverage. We are all susceptible to believing what we want to believe sometimes. That's why it's always important to apply the smell test. An example which comes to mind for me is the rumoured Willian to Barcelona transfer of a few seasons ago.

Many people believed, and still believe, that Barca had a £65m offer for the player rejected. They may be right, but I do not believe it and never will unless I see incontrovertible evidence. This is because no aspect of the story made any sense to me. Given the player's reputation at the time I simply do not believe Barcelona would have made such an offer nor that Chelsea would have rejected it if they had. Even if both of those things had happened I do not believe Willian would have accepted Chelsea's decision. Rather I think he would have agitated like crazy attempting to force the move. Smell test firmly failed in my opinion.

My point is that just because a low offer and a high counter demand are rumoured is no reason for us to start planting flags in the ground because we think we know what in fact we do not, and cannot, truly know.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Callum hasn't got a loan playing regular minutes unlike Mount, James - partly because he was so good to begin with that they chucked him into the first team squad straight away. But he's now 3rd choice at RWB and 2nd/3rd choice for the winger position.

We have the squad depth to loan him out + having Callum and Billy back with 2000+ minutes of football would be like new signings next season.