Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

hace 12 minutos, ChelseaFanUK dijo:

Kounde will happen i reckon.  Saul no

It may be, but with every hour that passes the price rises. Sevilla do not have time to sign a player to replace him. Sevilla now asks for 80M € ... Tomorrow the termination clause of 90M €

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• NikkiCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Sevillista said:

It may be, but with every hour that passes the price rises. Sevilla do not have time to sign a player to replace him. Sevilla now asks for 80M € ... Tomorrow the termination clause of 90M €

I for some reason think this deal has already been done and dusted I may be wrong but 2 much smoke with out fire imo 

If Koundé wasn’t already agreed why on earth would we sell an extremely useful asset in Zouma? It has to be happening, right?

• Like 1
hace 15 minutos, BluesMadLad dijo:

I for some reason think this deal has already been done and dusted I may be wrong but 2 much smoke with out fire imo 

I am not saying that I am not going to play for Chelsea but now the price is 80M €. If Marina pays clause as with Kepa the player will play in Chelsea.

Romano writes that Chelsea are still trying to agree a fee for the transfer of Jules Kounde for Sevilla, with personal terms thought to have been agreed with the Frenchman over a month ago.

The transfer guru added in his exclusive column for BenchWarmers that Chelsea are also pushing to sign Saul Niguez on loan from Atletico Madrid before the transfer deadline.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Romano writes that Chelsea are still trying to agree a fee for the transfer of Jules Kounde for Sevilla, with personal terms thought to have been agreed with the Frenchman over a month ago.

The transfer guru added in his exclusive column for BenchWarmers that Chelsea are also pushing to sign Saul Niguez on loan from Atletico Madrid before the transfer deadline.

I thought Saul was dead? 

48h left.

Sarr

Drinkwater

Baker

Barkley

RLC

Ampadu 

Anjorin

Musonda

Uwakwe 

All still here and not any rumors for many.

Plus situation not clear yet with CHO and Kounde and possible new MF.

hace 1 hora, Vesper dijo:

Seville now only sells for 80M€. Less than 48 hours left to close the market. Marina has disparaged Sevilla FC as if they were a minor team. She thought that for 50M € she would get the player out. Seville no longer sells. Only clause.

39 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

48h left.

Sarr

Drinkwater

Baker

Barkley

RLC

Ampadu 

Anjorin

Musonda

Uwakwe 

All still here and not any rumors for many.

Plus situation not clear yet with CHO and Kounde and possible new MF.

Isn’t the window for loans longer? I guess most will just leave on loan 

3 minutes ago, Sevillista said:

Seville now only sells for 80M€. Less than 48 hours left to close the market. Marina has disparaged Sevilla FC as if they were a minor team. She thought that for 50M € she would get the player out. Seville no longer sells. Only clause.

Than why is Sevilla after Botman?

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Isn’t the window for loans longer? I guess most will just leave on loan 

It is not. But in some countries it is open a little bit longer. Turkey and Russia for example around week longer so Anjorin and some others can go there. Baker and Drinkwater already played in Turkey.

36 minutes ago, Sevillista said:

Marina has disparaged Sevilla FC as if they were a minor team. She thought that for 50M € she would get the player out. Seville no longer sells. Only clause.

show me proof of ANY of that

big claims need big evidence

• Like 1
hace 33 minutos, NikkiCFC dijo:

Sevilla FC wants Botman if Chelsea had sent an offer of 70M € but did not sell for 50. Now there is no time. Lille is in the same group of Champions as Seville. They don't want to sell your player in the absence of less than 48 hours. Marina has been slow thinking that Seville would yield.

33 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

during the Atletico v Villarreal game (what an INSANE ending btw)

the La Liga TV presenters said that Sevilla had signed Djene (or soon would) to replace Kounde.