Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

Sky Germany reporter Jesco von Eichmann explained how Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland’s reaction to Chelsea’s reported £150million bid for him.

At this point, it is safe to say that the 21-year-old is pretty aware of the rumours about his future and Chelsea’s interest, in particular.

Based on Eichmann’s claim, the striker even seems to be curious about what the media is saying about him

“I had a little chat with him today, actually,” Eichmann told Sky Sports (via Football Daily).

“He passed by and asked me, ‘Hey are there any news about me?’

“I said, ‘No, actually, no. Chelsea still at £150 [million].

“He was smiling and said, ‘No, I’m not [worth] that.’

“He’s very satisfied here at Dortmund, he loves to play for Borussia Dortmund and everything is fine to him.

“He doesn’t seem to want to leave, so I don’t think he will.”

Not sure if Jesco is reliable mouthpiece in Germany, but to me the biggest deterrent to this deal is Haaland's lack of significant interest to join Chelsea.

When Eden Hazard joined us in 2012, players like Drogba and Joe Cole were constantly in his ear convincing him that we were the right club for him. Does Haaland have any such connection? The only thing I've heard him say before is that he would have loved to play with Lampard. And now the latter is not even here.

Edited by Blue Armour
  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

Look at this way, in 6 months time we can look back at these last few pages and either laugh, cry, or dish out big fat “I told you so’s”. 

• Like 2

Isnt it different tho? Lampard really sold the team but at this point Tuchel cannot contact Haaland? I really dont know the rules or etiquette on this? 

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Isnt it different tho? Lampard really sold the team but at this point Tuchel cannot contact Haaland? I really dont know the rules or etiquette on this? 

I think Dortmund need to give permission for us to speak with him. Sometimes clubs meet with the players agent but both parties can get in trouble if it's leaked. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tomo said:

Ole is still at the wheel though. 

Yes ... But he will also have a good team ... all of us wants him to press the self destruct button from time to time. If that happens or not is to be seen. 

The thing is United are a good team on paper if they can replicate it on field then they come close to City who is still miles above the rest. 

1 hour ago, coolhead23 said:

Yes ... But he will also have a good team ... all of us wants him to press the self destruct button from time to time. If that happens or not is to be seen. 

The thing is United are a good team on paper if they can replicate it on field then they come close to City who is still miles above the rest. 

Also, Ole has finished in the top 4 for consecutive seasons.

I don't care if he has bungled trophy finals, but the thing is at this point, we are not yet a league title challenging side and our competition in the league is still against the likes of United and Leicester. 

Even if the likes of Sancho and possibly Varane take time to integrate, their old squad is still there. You can't tell me they are weaker for making new signings. 

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Sky Germany reporter Jesco von Eichmann explained how Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland’s reaction to Chelsea’s reported £150million bid for him.

At this point, it is safe to say that the 21-year-old is pretty aware of the rumours about his future and Chelsea’s interest, in particular.

Based on Eichmann’s claim, the striker even seems to be curious about what the media is saying about him

“I had a little chat with him today, actually,” Eichmann told Sky Sports (via Football Daily).

“He passed by and asked me, ‘Hey are there any news about me?’

“I said, ‘No, actually, no. Chelsea still at £150 [million].

“He was smiling and said, ‘No, I’m not [worth] that.’

“He’s very satisfied here at Dortmund, he loves to play for Borussia Dortmund and everything is fine to him.

“He doesn’t seem to want to leave, so I don’t think he will.”

Not sure if Jesco is reliable mouthpiece in Germany, but to me the biggest deterrent to this deal is Haaland's lack of significant interest to join Chelsea.

When Eden Hazard joined us in 2012, players like Drogba and Joe Cole were constantly in his ear convincing him that we were the right club for him. Does Haaland have any such connection? The only thing I've heard him say before is that he would have loved to play with Lampard. And now the latter is not even here.

What does he expect him to do stop and tell him everything ffs

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Reports about Chelsea signing Bettinelli as third choice keeper 

Will be a decent enough option for 3rd keeper, I think. Free transfer and homegrown status are important when talking about a player who most likely won't play a single minute all season.

When was the last time our 3rd choice keeper even played in a competitive game? Sometime around Turnbull/Hilario era I would guess?

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Do NOT engage business with those rats. Especially when they are not giving Kane to us.

11 minutes ago, Jype said:

Will be a decent enough option for 3rd keeper, I think. Free transfer and homegrown status are important when talking about a player who most likely won't play a single minute all season.

When was the last time our 3rd choice keeper even played in a competitive game? Sometime around Turnbull/Hilario era I would guess?

Last season we had 3 keepers playing.

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Last season we had 3 keepers playing.

True, but when Caballero played his games Mendy wasn't even signed yet so at the time neither he or Kepa were considered 3rd choice. 

- Expected to have a medical in the next few days

- Will sign a 2-year deal

- Has been highly regarded by the club for some time and they looked into buying him before acquiring Caballero in 2017

1 minute ago, Jas said:

- Expected to have a medical in the next few days

- Will sign a 2-year deal

- Has been highly regarded by the club for some time and they looked into buying him before acquiring Caballero in 2017

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

There you go. Hopefully this will make happy moaners about lack of activity.

Also how come The Athletic is so reliable about English football since they are American outlet?

7 PL games in his career. 20 goals conceded. But does not matter, like others said, dont expect to see him play for us.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Also how come The Athletic is so reliable about English football since they are American outlet?

Because they want to cover the English/European football market? They "stole" a good number of the journalists from elsewhere 2-3 years ago.