• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, avrobsws said:

We did not bid for Hakimi as he was PSG bound. I am sure, we are putting our all efforts to sign Haaland. 

not to be 'THAT girl'

BUT

proof please

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

not to be 'THAT girl'

BUT

proof please

It's true all reporting we didn't bid, however that's because Marina wanted to avoid embarrassment she lost out on a target, she probably talked to Hakimi's agent and saw he isn't keep on coming and wants PSG so our chances were slim at that point, placing a bid would've done nothing except confirm our interest, now we can pretend we weren't that interested as we didn't put a bid in.

Bayern Munich are no longer pursuing a move for Callum Hudson-Odoi as they are unable to offer him the same salary as #Chelsea. @cc_eckner

Guess he staying, I'd rather get rid of Ziyech and give his minutes to CHO.

16 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

It's true all reporting we didn't bid, however that's because Marina wanted to avoid embarrassment she lost out on a target, she probably talked to Hakimi's agent and saw he isn't keep on coming and wants PSG so our chances were slim at that point, placing a bid would've done nothing except confirm our interest, now we can pretend we weren't that interested as we didn't put a bid in.

most all the reporting I saw (some of it by reputable people) said we bid cash + a choice of players

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

most all the reporting I saw (some of it by reputable people) said we bid cash + a choice of players

Well Romano said we didn't put any official bid.

I'm pretty sure we didn't put an official offer specifically because we knew of Hakimi's preference and would've been pointless regardless. Honestly I don't want to see Hakmi's name mentioned again and wish we move on because it hurts missing out on a player of his quality albeit maybe the money for him goes towards Haaland now but I have my doubts on that.

Edited by R2D2
10 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Well Romano said we didn't put any official bid.

I'm pretty sure we didn't put an official offer specifically because we knew of Hakimi's preference and would've been pointless regardless. Honestly I don't want to see Hakmi's name mentioned again and wish we move on because it hurts missing out on a player of his quality albeit maybe the money for him goes towards Haaland now but I have my doubts on that.

well, I guess we move onto to speculating about Traore, lol

if we fail on him, given the other options, I say just promote Livramento

btw, it is absolute bullshit that Livramento is only 1.73m (ZERO chance he is 10cms shorter than I am and 13cms shorter than Anjorin, zero)

here he (Number 7) is recently with the 1.86m tall Tino Anjorin

6efd0765af195aa0ab5bc54401c1d1d9.pngc3e1277a442908c7d9e7f4b77f11bcd5.pngd0d3ff7f75df7c62fe1b420ee0668c70.png

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

well, I guess we move onto to speculating about Traore, lol

if we fail on him, given the other options, I say just promote Livramento

btw, it is absolute bullshit that Livramento is only 1.73m (ZERO chance he is 10cms shorter than I am and 13cms shorter than Anjorin, zero)

here he (Number 7) is recently with the 1.86m tall Tino Anjorin

6efd0765af195aa0ab5bc54401c1d1d9.pngc3e1277a442908c7d9e7f4b77f11bcd5.pngd0d3ff7f75df7c62fe1b420ee0668c70.png

Livra is at least 180 cm. I also have asked myself that same question like you, but he should be at least 180 cm. I would say he is taller than James. 

Livra was our best youth player last season and he was breaking records. He deserves a chance. Is Tuchel the guy that would be willing to give him a chance? I don't know

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Livra is at least 180 cm. I also have asked myself that same question like you, but he should be at least 180 cm. I would say he is taller than James. 

Livra was our best youth player last season and he was breaking records. He deserves a chance. Is Tuchel the guy that would be willing to give him a chance? I don't know

I think taller for sure than 1.80m

Jude Soonsup-Bell (a potential super CF for us, I think more potential than Broja atm) is at listed at 1.85m

look at Livramento (now wearing number 2 in this game (Bell scored 4 goals btw in it), he switched numbers a lot) here with him

0ca873802ea1462613c531312cfaaf1d.png0b4c14e2502bdee865640ea5c050f089.png

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Jude Soonsup-Bell (a potential super CF for us, I think more potential than Broja atm) is at listed at 1.85m

look at Livramento (now wearing number 2 in this game (Bell scored 4 goals btw in it), he switched numbers a lot) here with him

f9386925a2df7bd6b583c80f853a4516.png1eda712da881b275ac2b546ba41d96da.jpg0ca873802ea1462613c531312cfaaf1d.png0b4c14e2502bdee865640ea5c050f089.png

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

we are fucking crazy if we lose Livramento

I am going to lose my mind if he walks

🤬

• Like 1

we are fucking crazy if we lose Livramento

I am going to lose my mind if he walks

🤬

Isn't it well known Tuchel rates him? Hopefully he sticks around as I'd rather go into next season with Livramento and James alternating at RWB. Dave and James at RCB. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

f9386925a2df7bd6b583c80f853a4516.png1eda712da881b275ac2b546ba41d96da.jpg0ca873802ea1462613c531312cfaaf1d.png0b4c14e2502bdee865640ea5c050f089.png

Fuck Traore, give Livramento the place.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Isn't it well known Tuchel rates him? Hopefully he sticks around as I'd rather go into next season with Livramento and James alternating at RWB. Dave and James at RCB. 

he obviously has hit a growth spurt

you can see it in that video

and the good thing about Traore, IF we get him and IF we ship Ziyech, is that Traore deffo can play winger as well

I am trying to remain super positive about our options, even after missing on on Voldemort (RWB who shall not be named)

Edited by Vesper
2 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Fuck Traore, give Livramento the place.

if we sell Ziyech, I am no longer (after watching a tonne of film on him) that against Traore at all, as he can play winger as well as RWB

that fucking pace is just such a weapon, it is why I was so excited about you know who

if we sell Ziyech, I am no longer (after watching a tonne of film on him) that against Traore at all, as he can play winger as well as RWB

that fucking pace is just such a weapon, it is why I was so excited about you know who

It doesn't matter how athletic he is or how build he is for the PL, the guy is braindead in the final 3rd more so than Willian, there is only so much Tuchel can do to improve a player. 

Just now, R2D2 said:

It doesn't matter how athletic he is or how build he is for the PL, the guy is braindead in the final 3rd more so than Willian, there is only so much Tuchel can do to improve a player. 

Worse than Willian on that regard. Moses too. For me, if we get Traore its RWB or nothing. 

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I agree with you in all things you said. I also think Soonsup-Bell has more potential than Broja, but they are completely different players. Soonsup Bell is like a playmaking striker with pace. Broja is a very fast striker like Torres and has good aerial threat. I rate them both. They could also easily play together. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Where did you get that information? At the end, Livra has to get chances. This is what counts ultimately