Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub


Tomo
 Share
Followers 13

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Jas said:

But how will you react if we don't sign Haaland (which has a possibility of it not happening at all)? 👀

It is what it is.. I can't see it not happening, I've already come to tears with it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Vesper

    3135

  • Jase

    2107

  • Blues Forever

    1155

  • NikkiCFC

    1128

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Kounde for me is the most future center-back in world football. He is only 22 years old and has been playing in the elite since he was 17. He started as a right-back but went on to play as a center-ba

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Jas said:

🤣

My fucking phone has a mind of its own 😆

I meant, 'I CAN see it not happening, I've already come to TERMS with it'

Edited by DDA
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, King Kante said:

A lot of rumours Villa want Tammy for £40m. Got to take that, if true. 

That rumor was started by Daily Mirror...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jas said:

But how will you react if we don't sign Haaland (which has a possibility of it not happening at all)? 👀

Missing out on Hakimi has primed me for missing out on Håland. I am resigned to plan B (Traore) for Hakimi.

Plan B for Håland should be Mbappe, and if not him, Lewa, and if not him, DCL, and if not him, whichever we think is best between these three:  Dusan Vlahovic, Isak, or Youssef En-Nesyri.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Kante said:

A lot of rumours Villa want Tammy for £40m. Got to take that, if true. 

They won't pay that amount when they already have Watkins who is their main man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Missing out on Hakimi has primed me for missing out on Håland. I am resigned to plan B (Traore) for Hakimi.

Plan B for Håland should be Mbappe, and if not him, Lewa, and if not him, DCL, and if not him, whichever we think is best between these three:  Dusan Vlahovic, Isak, or Youssef En-Nesyri.

I see you mention Calvert Lewin often here. You really think he’s good enough? I certainly don’t. I think Everton is his perfect level and he’d struggle with the weight of being at a big club as a massive money signing. He’s basically just a tap in merchant like Chicharito.

That’s not even taking into account the fact that even if we were interested Everton would demand £80m or more and he sure as shit ain’t worth near that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I see you mention Calvert Lewin often here. You really think he’s good enough? I certainly don’t. I think Everton is his perfect level and he’d struggle with the weight of being at a big club as a massive money signing. He’s basically just a tap in merchant like Chicharito.

That’s not even taking into account the fact that even if we were interested Everton would demand £80m or more and he sure as shit ain’t worth near that.

I am not saying he is the best option, but he certainly seems like Tuchel style player

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am not saying he is the best option, but he certainly seems like Tuchel style player

Exactly we just need someone who can stick away 1 in 3 chances. Not 1 in 6 or 7 like we currently have 👍

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh. If we wanted a poacher or strictly penalty box striker we’d just keep Tammy since that’s all he is.

We need someone who offers much more. DCL isn’t good enough for Chelsea and he isn’t scaring any of our rivals if we’re playing them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Meh. If we wanted a poacher or strictly penalty box striker we’d just keep Tammy since that’s all he is.

We need someone who offers much more. DCL isn’t good enough for Chelsea and he isn’t scaring any of our rivals if we’re playing them.

so if no Håland, Mbappe, Lewa, Lukaku, Kane, DCL, or Lautaro

which one of these 3

 Dusan Vlahovic,  Alexander Isak, or Youssef En-Nesyri?

surely not Richardson or Martial or Icardi or Gabriel Jesus

Schick would be a Euros star gamble (think Bats)

Jonathan David needs another year for me to make a call, Immobile is never leaving Lazio unless its 35yo plus cash out in MLS or something, and CR7 would never play for any other English club other than Manure. Moise Kean was a bust in the EPL, and I need to see another season or two from him to remotely consider him, now that he seems to be improving a lot. Patson Daka is off the board (Leicester) I do not rate Belotti that much.

Moreno is nearly 30 and fuck Spanish strikers. Jovic is shit. I am not sold on André Silva or Victor Osimhen atm at all. I do not rate Depay and he is going to Barca anyway.

 

I think I have listed almost every actual viable CF linked with us

Edited by Vesper
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

so if no Håland, Mbappe, Lewa, Lukaku, Kane, DCL, or Lautaro

which one of these 3

 Dusan Vlahovic,  Alexander Isak, or Youssef En-Nesyri?

surely not Richardson or Martial or Icardi or Gabriel Jesus

Schick would be a Euros star gamble (think Bats)

Jonathan David needs another year for me to make a call, Immobile is never leaving Lazio unless its 35yo plus cash out in MLS or something, and CR7 would never play for any other English club other than Manure. Moise Kean was a bust in the EPL, and I need to see another season or two from him to remotely consider him, now that he seems to be improving a lot. Patson Daka is off the board (Leicester)

Moreno is nearly 30 and fuck Spanish strikers. Jivic is shit. I am not sold on André Silva or Victor Osimhen atm at all. I do not rate Depay and he is going to Barca anyway.

 

I think I have listed almost every viable link CF

Vlahovic, by far for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Missing out on Hakimi has primed me for missing out on Håland. I am resigned to plan B (Traore) for Hakimi.

Plan B for Håland should be Mbappe, and if not him, Lewa, and if not him, DCL, and if not him, whichever we think is best between these three:  Dusan Vlahovic, Isak, or Youssef En-Nesyri.

Beyond the first 3, we roll with what we already have.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Vlahovic, by far for me. 

the one thing I do not like about Youssef En-Nesyri (24 goals for Sevilla in less than 3000 minutes) and he is 1.89m, string in the air, has good pace, is ZERO assists

so for me, if we assume all my postitings

Vlahovic or Isak for me

hell, if we miss out on Håland, we can buy them both for less cash, lolol (and Isak can play winger as well)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the one thing I do not like about Youssef En-Nesyri (24 goals for Sevilla in less than 3000 minutes) and he is 1.89m, string in the air, has good pace, is ZERO assists

so for me, if we assume all my postitings

Vlahovic or Isak for me

hell, if we miss out on Håland, we can buy them both for less cash, lolol (and Isak can play winger as well)

En-nesyri is a terrible player IMO. at least from the 5 sevilla games i saw last season he was absolute pants in all of them. don't see anything outstanding about him. i dont eventhink he aerial ability will be anything specialin PL

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

with Tammy and Giroud leaving, that is not going to happen

Wouldn't rule out one of them staying if we can't get anyone suitable at all. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share
×
×
  • Create New...