• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Marquinhos, Hakimi, Locatelli and Haaland and call it a day 😎

Not happening 

Honestly think we would only get Hakimi and Haaland from that list and then call it a day. 

Just these two - 10/10 Window .

E4FvTUCVgAM1FVP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by milka
39 minutes ago, Mário César said:

you guys think we need more quality in the midfield?

I think other than kante, none of our MF get close to world class. Kovacic is mediocre but excellent on his day, Jorginho looks world class but has donkey moments like David Luiz. Gilmour is too young and needs a loan. 

All of our midfielders are short. We need a Matic type midfielder to partner Kante. A through and through DMF that can help with the physicality of games against West Brom. 

I like Locatelli, even though he isn't a DMF. He is tall and is tactically smart. If we can sell some dregs, him, hakimi and haaland is possible. Haaland has apparently agreed terms so Dortmund just need to drop their asking price to 100-150m. Hakimi for 50m and Locatelli for 50m. I think that would make this the best window in 2 decades. 

to be top top team we need some like this

Mendy

Hakimi - azpi - varane(??)/Thiago - Rudiger - Chillwell

Kante - Jorginho/?? (other World class player)

Pulisic - Mount

Halaand

Some like this

and if we signing some one like grealish plus the amount of players we have in squad like havertz, werner, reece, etc etc we will have good first and second players

if we have a squad like this, we will have awesome conditions to win major trophies but this will never happen. Needs a lot of money to buy this players. its impossible, sadly

Edited by Mário César

According to the source they quoted - Sky Italy - Inter like Alonso and Zappacosta and transfer price could be lowered if one or both players are included in the deal.

And first time seeing this popping up...

9 hours ago, Mário César said:

you guys think we need more quality in the midfield?

in worst case we need someone to cover for Jorginho in holding midfield position, he can't play in every game, and we saw last season that Kante, Billy and Kova are not very good as holding midfielders. Also sometimes in later stages of game we missed someone to sub in to defend the result. 

10 hours ago, Hashishi said:

I think other than kante, none of our MF get close to world class. Kovacic is mediocre but excellent on his day, Jorginho looks world class but has donkey moments like David Luiz. Gilmour is too young and needs a loan. 

All of our midfielders are short. We need a Matic type midfielder to partner Kante. A through and through DMF that can help with the physicality of games against West Brom. 

I like Locatelli, even though he isn't a DMF. He is tall and is tactically smart. If we can sell some dregs, him, hakimi and haaland is possible. Haaland has apparently agreed terms so Dortmund just need to drop their asking price to 100-150m. Hakimi for 50m and Locatelli for 50m. I think that would make this the best window in 2 decades. 

That is the biggest problem. I wouldn't say height is necessarily the main issue as you can have players like Wise, Scholes  and Guttuso who aren't big players but are nonsense. 

For me, I actually want a CM who can add a bit more steel in CM and also get a goal or two. Wise/Scholes would actually have been great in this team. A player to use against the likes of WBA/Burnley etc, who he wouldn't allow to bully him or overrun him in midfield but could also add a good 7+ goals from midfield a season. That is ideally what we need as it is not that we just get out fought at times in CM, it it also that our CM do not score which is a problem when we face teams that put 11 behind the ball. 

Edited by King Kante