Tomo
Followers 12

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Starting to get to transfer season. I think we will try and shift a lot of players this Summer but I think we need to be realistic about what category each fall into and who we can actually keep if a decent offer comes in. Here is my 2p take: 

Players that will/can be sold, but would be handy squad players: 

Tammy - £40m (approx.) 

Tomori - £25m 

Zouma - £30m

First team players who may be sold if good offers come in: 

Jorgi - £30m+ - see him being sold as the mix of Kante/Kova/Jorgi doesn't work over the course of a PL season. Personally, I am ok with Jorgi but see him being sold if anything over £30m is tabled. 

Ziyech - £35m - Probably the most controversial suggestion I will make. However, I think he doesn't really suit the PL and our mix of AM's are too similar. Can see him being sold if we get virtually our money back. 

Free transfers

Giroud - Personally I would want him on a year extension but I doubt he will sign. 

Willy - Can see us getting another GK and cannot see Kepa going anywhere. 

Players who will Bogarde us or we have to pay most/some of their wages for a loan: 

Batsh*t 

Baka

Drinky

Baba

Kepa (probably stays)

Barkley

RLC 

Zappa

Loaned with a fee

Gallagher 

Guehi (can see him of Ampadu as squad player)

Amapdu (he or Guehi will be squad player next season)

Billy

Emerson

Sarr

Players with buy clause that could be activated due to team performance: 

Moses - £6m - If Spartak qualify for a CL place this kicks in. 50/50 atm. 

Tammy and Zouma are useful squad players, so id keep them, but I'd like to see all of the others in that list moved on

Giroud has done well for us, but we need another younger striker.

Jorginho is not a bad player by any means, but the current three midfielders are not and never will be a good fit together, so out of that three I'd move him on.

1 hour ago, chippy said:

Tammy and Zouma are useful squad players, so id keep them, but I'd like to see all of the others in that list moved on

Giroud has done well for us, but we need another younger striker.

Jorginho is not a bad player by any means, but the current three midfielders are not and never will be a good fit together, so out of that three I'd move him on.

The problem I think will happen with those two players is that a) they'll want to be somewhere they will start, b) if we do get what everyone wants; a CF, CM and LCB, they'll start even less and c) to fund b, you've got to sell them as the others on the list are deadwood (read; no one else is going to pay a fee/their wages) or they're hard sells and need particular types of teams that want them (Jorgi/Ziyech.) 

First sell now buy .

This looking so stupid . And if he flop again 😂

Edited by milka
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, milka said:

First sell now buy .

This looking so stupid . And if he flop again 😂

I really cannot see Lukaku back here. Doesn't fit in with TT's style of play at all. 

Edited by King Kante

I’d accept Big Rom in a heartbeat, even over Haaland.

Was stupid decision to sell him but even more stupid not buying him but Morata in 2017..

Improved a lot, doing great at Inter and I think he’d be a fit in this team.

i hope we dont make same mistake with werner and havertz .. like on past with De bryne Lukaku and salah 

give them a time 

Other than giving back to Conte for interest in our deadwood, I can't see a point of this. And I hardly see any transfers worth 90 million Pounds nowadays, not to mention 90 mil for Lukaku. 

4 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Was stupid decision to sell him but even more stupid not buying him but Morata in 2017..

I remember Lukaku spent summer 2017 vacation together with Pogba in LA. After that is was clear he is going to United.

Better we give 1 more season to Timo and then if he flops we look for starting CF. At the moment top strikers are few and only possible one is Lukaku, who doesnt suite TTs model of dootball. 

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ronaldo is leaving Juve if they miss CL. Just saying. 32 goals this season. 

I doubt Ronaldo will come here given his United history. More like PSG bound to me if he does leaves Juve.

Edited by Blues Forever

I read yesterday that Silva has a €30m buy out. Is that true? If so, I see Granny activating that. She loves a buy out does our Granny. 

13 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I read yesterday that Silva has a €30m buy out. Is that true? If so, I see Granny activating that. She loves a buy out does our Granny. 

Which Silva?