• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I need to watch Upamecano some more. He was in a terrible slump last year. so bad I pulled him off my lists.

Jose Gimenez and Savic got roasted last night on a late game-tying goal by Celta Vigo.

I want Fofana from Leicester, even with him out for a spell. He was close to the 2nd best CB in the EPL (after Dias) for a couple months before his injury. He is bigger (1.90m v 1.86m) and faster than Upamecano as well, and is already EPL-proven, to a point. He had benched Caglar Söyüncü, who is another really sold CB.

Fair point.....what about Konate, 21 and a tank. Could well be awesome here. Though Alaba comes for free, his wage demands are a big worry.

10 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Fair point.....what about Konate, 21 and a tank. Could well be awesome here. Though Alaba comes for free, his wage demands are a big worry.

Konate is regarded as bigger talent than Upamecano, but very injury prone. 

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

So many (hopefully 100% bullshit) articles that, if true, would mean our starting 3 CBs' ages next season would be

32 Azi

33 Boateng

37 Thiago Silva

if true, we are turning into Juventus without the 9 in a row titles or CL finals (2 of the past 5 years, both losses, they are shit in CL/European Cup finals, won 2, lost 7)

just NO

Problem is the CB market. Very few players about of the right quality and those that are about are super expensive. £100m in wages for 29 year old Alaba? £100m plus top wages for Gimenez? Take a risk on Upamecano or Konute and hope that they continue develop and do not stall like AC or Zouma? 

In my opinion, CB is the one position where age is not so much of an issue as long as the players still have reasonable legs and have been top players. With the other holes we need to fill (namely CF and DM) it may have to be a case of go for experienced older players and maybe try out Geuhi and Amapdu and see if they can develop were AC and Zouma stalled. 

31 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Konate is regarded as bigger talent than Upamecano, but very injury prone. 

Wasnt aware he was so injury prone....thanks. He wouldnt cost a bomb I reckon.

22 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yes, apparently Konate has a release clause of €45m in 2022.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Yes, apparently Konate has a release clause of €45m in 2022.

Looks very likely that Varane isnt going to sign a new contract at RM, I would get him above the likes of Boatang etc.

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Looks very likely that Varane isnt going to sign a new contract at RM, I would get him above the likes of Boatang etc.

I'm not sold on Varane, he hasn't been great in the last 2 year. Without Ramos alongside him, Varane is just error prone and very average.

Edited by Blues Forever

Chelsea linked with Varane

Chelsea linked with Alaba

Chelsea linked with Upemacano 

Chelsea linked with Sule

Chelsea linked with Boateng 

I am so sure none of these are actually happening when the Club is interested in keeping Thiago Silva and  have  Rudiger, Zouma , Christensen , Tomori + some young talents like Guehi and Ampadu 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

RB quoted Pool 80m euros for Konate 😮

11 minutes ago, milka said:

Chelsea linked with Varane

Chelsea linked with Alaba

Chelsea linked with Upemacano 

Chelsea linked with Sule

Chelsea linked with Boateng 

I am so sure none of these are actually happening when the Club is interested in keeping Thiago Silva and  have  Rudiger, Zouma , Christensen , Tomori + some young talents like Guehi and Ampadu 

we have Malang Sarr and Xavier Mbuyamba too

Image result for Malang SarrImage result for Xavier Mbuyamba

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

very injury prone

I used to be sky high on him

not so much atm due to his constant injuries

37 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

I'm not sold on Varane, he hasn't been great in the last 2 year. Without Ramos alongside him, Varane is just error prone and very average.

The whole RM squad been shit for 2 years though.....RM will sell him if he doesnt sign this summer.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

RB quoted Pool 80m euros for Konate 😮

Damn....they can go spit for that amount.

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

very injury prone

I used to be sky high on him

not so much atm due to his constant injuries

Yeah not a very good sign that

Edited by Atomiswave

Madrid have been in talks with Alaba since last month and are thought to be close to securing Alaba's signature on a four-year contract worth almost £400,000-a-week.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/real-madrid/story/4311237/real-madrid-favourites-to-sign-bayerns-alaba-Chelsea-unwilling-to-match-players-wages-sources

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Sarr has been superb for Porto this season hasnt he

He barely play. just 10 starts or so all season. But it does not even matter. WE got him for free, we got 2m loan fee and we can sell him for at least 15m. Easiest profit ever.

47 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

He barely play. just 10 starts or so all season. But it does not even matter. WE got him for free, we got 2m loan fee and we can sell him for at least 15m. Easiest profit ever.

Thats true, good piece of business

3 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Not according to Porto fans.

Really? He is still young im sure he will get better,as Magic Lamps said we will at least get a decent fee if it doesnt work out.

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I watched 3 of his games,

he looked really good in all of them

3 clean sheets and bossed shitty

377ec1888acaee26a87becadd4fc2491.png

de51392bec33cf5c94df7ac9ef0b6780.png

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Vesper said:

I watched 3 of his games,

he looked really good in all of them

3 clean sheets and bossed shitty

377ec1888acaee26a87becadd4fc2491.png

de51392bec33cf5c94df7ac9ef0b6780.png

Not seen him much. But 1000mins all season is hardly undisputed starter. I don’t think he has a future here anyway. Simply bought as a foolproof investment.