Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub


Tomo
 Share
Followers 13

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Vesper

    2640

  • Jase

    2030

  • NikkiCFC

    1019

  • Blues Forever

    885

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Kounde for me is the most future center-back in world football. He is only 22 years old and has been playing in the elite since he was 17. He started as a right-back but went on to play as a center-ba

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Cant see him ending here nor I think we need him.

It seems like all the noise so far is coming only from Alaba's camp...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason said:

It seems like all the noise so far is coming only from Alaba's camp...

 

I really do not see us in the hunt for Alaba and this is his agent trying to whip up his price. Imo, I reckon they had a plan for Real/Barca and then Covid came along and buggered their plans and he had burnt his bridges with Bayern. In my opinion, if he leaves Germany he goes to Spain or Juventus. At a push maybe City as they love nothing more than getting in a new CB or FB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Are there any clubs knocking about that need some dregs? In the coming window I am hoping to get shot of at least one CB and a LB. 

There is a interest in Rudiger and Emerson. But I hope we dump Alonso and Chris first. Kepa would be difficult...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

There is a interest in Rudiger and Emerson. But I hope we dump Alonso and Chris first. Kepa would be difficult...

Wouldn't Inter be interested in Alonso if they get through tonight? That said, Emerson looks and sounds he wants out so I do imagine he will be the first out the door, especially as his wages are more reasonable. As for AC I'd personally prefer to keep him to Rudiger but recognise that probably not a view shared by many. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

David Alaba's four-team free transfer shortlist as he prepares to leave Bayern Munich

The Bayern Munich defender is available on a free transfer next summer and his future looks increasingly set to be away from Bavaria, after tumultuous negotiations over a new deal fell apart

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-alaba-transfer-bayern-munich-23139925

Chelsea are on a four-club shortlist put together by David Alaba's agent, Pini Zahavi, as the Austria international prepares for a future away from Bayern Munich.

MUNICH, GERMANY - NOVEMBER 21: David Alaba of Bayern München reacts during the Bundesliga match between FC Bayern Muenchen and SV Werder Bremen at Allianz Arena on November 21, 2020 in Munich, Germany. (Photo by Alexander Hassenstein/Getty Images)

Alaba, 28, is out of contract in Bavaria at the end of the season.

The two-time Champions League winner is free to begin talks with rival European clubs over a free transfer next month, after tumultuous negotiations with Die Roten saw them withdraw their contract offer last month.

Despite emerging as the defensive leader of the German treble winners under Hansi Flick, a long-running contract saga has made it increasingly likely that Alaba will bid farewell to the Allianz Arena in 2021.

There has been a growing rift between the player’s camp and that of the bosses at Bayern.

Honorary president Uli Hoeness has labelled Zahavi a "greedy piranha." and insinuated that Alaba was only interested in money. 

Alaba’s father, George, subsequently accused Hoeness of “spreading dirty lies.”

Alaba, 28, has made more than 400 appearances for the club and is understood to be seeking a substantial pay rise that puts him among the Bavarians’ top earners - but disputes claims that he had asked for an overall deal worth £110million.

At the start of November, he stated: “If people depict me as the way Bayern Munich have, which isn't true, I understand why people are frustrated.

“I can guarantee to every fan these numbers going through the media are false.

"In the last couple of months I was disappointed and a little hurt these numbers were never corrected by the club, these numbers were always passed on to the press, so of course I was frustrated that Bayern never said anything about the numbers in the media but there you go, what can you do."

He also claimed that he only learned the club had pulled its final contract offer on the news.

A host of Europe’s biggest clubs have been linked with his signature, including Manchester United, City and Liverpool.

Now Sport Bild reports that Alaba and Zahavi have put together a list of four clubs whom he would be keen to join next summer.

Top of the list, unsurprisingly, are La Liga giants Barcelona and Real Madrid.Paris Saint-Germain, with whom Zahavi has worked on a number of major deals in recent years, are also included.

So too are Chelsea, with owner Roman Abramovich also having extremely close links to Zahavi; Zahavi played a key role in the Russian’s Stamford Bridge takeover in 2003.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be interesting to see our next summer window and FL's target.

Its no secret that we want Rice, but with Kante being Kante, do we need him? We have billy for cover too. I always thought Kante was a top no.6 even if that is not his BEST position. If we buy Rice, it would either be a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1, and in both cases, Rice and Kante would be in the mid. Which would mean either of Kai/Mount are left out. Honestly cant see both Kante and Rice at the club together based on our other MF options.

CB is another position which is a mystery to me. I was always a fan of Zouma and thought there was a really good CB there. Silva has another year in him easily. We have AC, Tomori, Sarr (who has been great according to sources), Ampadu and even Rudiger to choose from. I strongly believe our issues last season was not due to CBs but LB, GK and playing Jorginho as no.6. We have course corrected all 3 of those things and are now doing really good.

2 positions that seriously needs a look is LB and GK. We need a good/solid back up LB and GK. Give Silva and Giroud new contracts to keep them for one more year. Conor deserves his spot in the squad without a shred of doubt.

I would personally sell Kepa, Rudiger, AC, Alonso, Emerson, Jorginho, Barkley, RLC, Michy along with the deadwood of Zappacosta, Bakayoko, kenedy, etc. Have a squad of:

GK: Mendy, 2nd GK

CB: Silva, Zouma, Sarr, Tomori

LB: Chilwell, new LB

RB: James, Azpi

DM: Kante, Gilmour

LCM: Mount, Conor

RCM: Kai, Kova

RW: Ziyech, CHO

LW: Pulisic, Werner

ST: Tammy, Giroud

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/12/2020 at 8:58 PM, Vesper said:

I wish Thiago could go full Agent Silva and pull in Marquinhos

Gimenez and Marquinhos are the only two WC CB's remotely available

and both will be cray cray expensive

but, like I showed, IF we can dump the main dregs, its £180m to £200m more in the kitty  (and that is NOT counting AC or Rudiger, and one or both would surely be sold if we bring in a WC CB) and a shedload of salary off the books

massive question is how will the market be in January and especially the summer of 2021

Would we even be able to get him even if he's up for coming? PSG don't strike me as a club that would play ball even if the player wants out, only slight hope would be if they need the funds for a new player (or Messi's wages) or his contract runs out in 2023 at the latest and he doesn't intend to reknew.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Would we even be able to get him even if he's up for coming? PSG don't strike me as a club that would play ball even if the player wants out, only slight hope would be if they need the funds for a new player (or Messi's wages) or his contract runs out in 2023 at the latest and he doesn't intend to reknew.

It is a real longshot, and PSG will, like you said, be loathe to sell him. IF Messi end up there and they manage to keep both Neymar and Mbappe, I so no way he would leave.

IF Neymar bounces to either Barca (most likely) or RM, then perhaps he would be more likely to go.

Both Marquinhos and Giménez are huge long shots to come summer of 2021.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

It is a real longshot, and PSG will, like you said, be loathe to sell him. IF Messi end up there and they manage to keep both Neymar and Mbappe, I so no way he would leave.

IF Neymar bounces to either Barca (most likely) or RM, then perhaps he would be more likely to go.

Both Marquinhos and Giménez are huge long shots to come summer of 2021.

I'm not so sure about that, the only way i see Marquinhos leaving is if PSG no longer consider him as undisputed starter or become a free transfer like Rabiot. PSG isn't a selling club like Dortmund, they didn't budge when Verratti tried to force a move to Barca.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

I'm not so sure about that, the only way i see Marquinhos leaving is if PSG no longer consider him as undisputed starter or become a free transfer like Rabiot. PSG isn't a selling club like Dortmund, they didn't budge when Verratti tried to force a move to Barca.

PSG president 'very confident' Neymar and Kylian Mbappé will extend deals

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/09/psg-president-very-confident-neymar-and-kylian-mbappe-will-extend-deals

 

Marquinhos even more unlikely now, if those two stay

I am not even going to bother listing him anymore

in fact, I can see Alaba going to PSG on free

and Messi on a free

all they need to worry about is salary versus FFP

and they might even make a play for Håland

and maybe Zakaria

if they dump a few (Icardi perhaps, plus they have many others to ship out)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

PSG president 'very confident' Neymar and Kylian Mbappé will extend deals

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/09/psg-president-very-confident-neymar-and-kylian-mbappe-will-extend-deals

 

Marquinhos even more unlikely now, if those two stay

I am not even going to bother listing him anymore

I think Neymar will stay, can't say the same about Mbappe though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blues Forever said:

I think Neymar will stay, can't say the same about Mbappe though.

depends (I added to my post above) what they bring in

RM is fucked financially unless they do massive selling (they have so many players they can dump off) and pruning

Hazard deal fucked them up as well, lolol

I hope they (RM) choke on many a dick

I fucking hate 'em

I am sure they will eventually fix themselves

and they will soon have a near billion euro renovated Bernabeu to increase revenue even more

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea chief Marina Granovskaia picks two players who must be sold to fund Declan Rice

Chelsea are desperate to sign West Ham star Declan Rice who is Frank Lampard's top transfer target.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1370577/Chelsea-Marina-Granovskaia-Declan-Rice-transfer-latest-update-Rudiger-Kepa-SNT

Declan Rice

Chelsea chief Marina Granovskaia is desperate to adhere to Frank Lampard's wishes and sign Declan Rice from West Ham. However, to do so they must sell some players after a summer splurge that saw the arrivals of the likes of Kai Havertz, Timo Werner and Ben Chilwell. It has seen her put Kepa Arrizabalaga and Antonio Rudiger up for sale.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea chief Marina Granovskaia picks two players who must be sold to fund Declan Rice

Chelsea are desperate to sign West Ham star Declan Rice who is Frank Lampard's top transfer target.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1370577/Chelsea-Marina-Granovskaia-Declan-Rice-transfer-latest-update-Rudiger-Kepa-SNT

Declan Rice

Chelsea chief Marina Granovskaia is desperate to adhere to Frank Lampard's wishes and sign Declan Rice from West Ham. However, to do so they must sell some players after a summer splurge that saw the arrivals of the likes of Kai Havertz, Timo Werner and Ben Chilwell. It has seen her put Kepa Arrizabalaga and Antonio Rudiger up for sale.

If Granny finds a buyer for Kepa (not a loan deal) then I will take back everything negative I have ever said about her. Problem is the fecker is on £170-£190k for another five years. Unless he is prepared to lose out on around £120-£150k a week, I do not see it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

If Granny finds a buyer for Kepa (not a loan deal) then I will take back everything negative I have ever said about her. Problem is the fecker is on £170-£190k for another five years. Unless he is prepared to lose out on around £120-£150k a week, I do not see it. 

£150K PW for 4 and a half more years

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/chelsea-fc/kepa-arrizabalaga-27857/

c83cec0c1ccbc7a75ccf306b0ace6a79.png

 

Current Chelsea Players Wages 2020

Chelsea, one of the powerhouses right now in the world of football, was founded on 10th March 1905 (109 years ago). Since their establishment, club has played in their home ground, Stamford Bridge, stadium with the capacity of 41,837 seats.

Chelsea Players Wages and Contract and Market Values 2020

Let’s have a look on Chelsea FC Players Wages 2020 details and Market Worth details below.

Here are the Chelsea FC Players Contract details and Market Values 2020 and the Chelsea FC Players Wages

Chelsea Players Wages and Contract and Market Values 2020
Let’s have a look on Chelsea FC Players Wages 2020 details and Market Worth details below.

Here are the Chelsea FC Players Contract details and Market Values 2020 and the Chelsea FC Players Wages:

Chelsea Players    Age    Weekly Wages
Kepa Arrizabalaga    26    £150k

 

 

No other goalkeeper earns more than David de Gea in the Premier League as the Manchester United shot-stopper's weekly wages are set at 413,412.77 euros after putting pen to paper on a new deal last summer.

 

https://www.marca.com/en/football/premier-league/2020/10/27/5f986189ca4741803d8b45b6.html

Meanwhile, Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga comes second with wages of 165,365.11 euros per week, despite being out-of-form and having fallen down Frank Lampard's pecking order behind new signing Edouard Mendy, whose earnings have not been undisclosed.

The Spotrac website has revealed all the weekly salaries of the Premier League goalkeepers and it has been confirmed that the two Spaniards dominate the list while Leicester City's Kasper Schmeichel occupies the third spot with a weekly salary of 143,316.43 euros.

Meanwhile, Liverpool's Alisson Becker comes ninth highest with 99,219.06 euros per week, behind Jordan Pickford (110,419.79 euros), Bernd Leno (110,243.79), Dean Henderson (110,243.4), Hugo Lloris (110,243.4) and Rui Patricio (110,243.4).

Ederson occupies a place outside the top 10, although he belongs to the richest club in the Premier league, the owner of Manchester City, Mansour bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, having a fortune of 27 billion euros.

The Brazilian earns 71,658.21 euros per week and is behind goalkeepers such as Manchester United's third-choice keeper Sergio Romero (77,170.38 euros) and Fraser Forster (77,170.38), who has yet to make an appearance for Southampton in the 2020/21 season.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
×
×
  • Create New...