• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

Roman Abramovich won’t let N’Golo Kante leave Chelsea this summer

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/report-roman-abramovich-wont-let-ngolo-kante-leave-chelsea-this-summer/

Journalist David Ornstein has said Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante won’t leave Stamford Bridge this summer despite reported interest from Manchester United.

The 29-year-old’s future at Stamford Bridge is an interesting case.

He was widely regarded as one of the best defensive midfielders in the world a few seasons ago, helping both Claudio Ranieri’s Leicester City and Antonio Conte’s Chelsea to the Premier League title. However, his form has fallen away under Maurizio Sarri and Frank Lampard.

System changes and injuries have obviously played a big role in that and there have been rumours of interest in the midfielder from several clubs, including Premier League rivals Manchester United.

Considering his age, this summer would arguably be Chelsea’s best chance to make big money from Kante’s sale. However, The Athletic journalist Ornstein claims the midfield dynamo is staying in west London.

He told Tifo Podcast’s YouTube channel: “I don’t think we should be getting too excited about the prospect of N’Golo Kante signing for Manchester United before the deadline.

“I don’t think he will be leaving Chelsea – full stop.”

Ornstein said “if” Kante was to leave, staying in the Premier League would be a preferred option at his age, but neither Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich nor manager Frank Lampard have any intention of selling the France international.

“We have got no evidence that he is available [on the market],” Ornstein added.

“Frank Lampard has spoken glowingly about how important he is to his squad.

“And, to my understanding, Roman Abramovich loves N’Golo Kante and when he loves a player, he doesn’t want to let them go.

“Kante, furthermore, isn’t the sort of player who would rock the boat if he feels loved and being part of the plan.”

damn

if we get no more players in

DMF is going to gut us

Jorginho's agent says he is not leaving this window

so Rice is surely off

as is any other DMF move I would wager

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1342045/Chelsea-transfer-news-Jorginho-Declan-Rice-gossip-rumours-latest-update

Jorginho's agent has indicated the midfielder will not be leaving Chelsea before the end of the transfer window, suggesting a move for Declan Rice may be off the cards. Jorginho looked set to be on his way out of Stamford Bridge at the start of the summer.

Juventus were strongly linked with a move for the Italy international with Maurizio Sarri keen to reunite with Jorginho.

Reports suggested that serious talks were taking place about a summer transfer between the two clubs.

• Like 1

Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi still wants Bayern Munich switch

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4195840/live-transfer-talk-chelseas-callum-hudson-odoi-still-wants-bayern-munich-switch

Sky Germany is reporting Chelsea sensation Callum Hudson-Odoi is still interested in a move to Bayern Munich.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jorginho's agent says he is not leaving this window

so Rice is surely off

as is any other DMF move I would wager

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1342045/Chelsea-transfer-news-Jorginho-Declan-Rice-gossip-rumours-latest-update

Jorginho's agent has indicated the midfielder will not be leaving Chelsea before the end of the transfer window, suggesting a move for Declan Rice may be off the cards. Jorginho looked set to be on his way out of Stamford Bridge at the start of the summer.

Juventus were strongly linked with a move for the Italy international with Maurizio Sarri keen to reunite with Jorginho.

Reports suggested that serious talks were taking place about a summer transfer between the two clubs.

Not surprising, i mean his market is quite limited since not many teams are using a regista.

8 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Not surprising, i mean his market is quite limited since not many teams are using a regista.

we are fucked in terms of the title and going deep in the CL I fear

and odds are creeping up for a Lamps sacking before the season ends if shite goes pear shaped with the defence once again

assuming Rudiger and Sarr  go out on loan, that leaves

Thiago Silva

AC

Tomori

Zouma

as our CB's, with Azpi as a fill-in if we roll with a back 3 perhaps

and DMF is a mess

slow-ball poor defence Jorginho

and then Kante, who cannot play the sole holding role thus will rammed in over and over into RMF

a two man pivot of Jorginho and Kante will not work, Jorginho is not up to it

Mendy is going to be a busy lad

shame Bakayoko is a bust

we really could have used him

Lampard is making bad mistakes IMHO

part of it is on Alonso for perma-burning his bridges

but it looks like Barkley and Rudiger are gone on loan as well

and Alonso is deffo out so we are stuck with the pure dregs Emerson, who will cost us games if he plays too much

plus CHO supposedly wants out, to go to Bayern (I cannot, cannot see us letting him leave, we will be utterly fucked at winger in terms of depth, Mount is so not a winger, and Pulisic and Ziyech are not healthy yet) plus I do not fancy Havertz to be wasted at RW a lot

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

Relax, Azpi can play there if needed.

Azpi at LB is offensive capitulation

he is horrific there in terms of flow and crossing, etc

it was a nightmare last season, and looks like it will be again

5 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Still prefer him than Emerson lol.

that is about as low a bar as we can have

so hope we can use Ian Maatsen a bit (but so not sure he is ready, plus he is so small, and is not a Lamptey)

I do not think Juan Familia-Castillo is good enough to be a first team Chels player

Ajax turned down a cheap buy option on him and I watched a bit of his youth games for them and was not really that impressed

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Not sending everyone out on loan is the answer... we are going to have problems...

Rules have been changed but suspended because of Covid.

Next summer we will sell all of them...