Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

4 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I think he's a great keeper, a level under world class. He doesn't actually have any glaring weaknesses (consider with the ajax keeper hes go some great reflexes and shot stopping but his tendency to push shots into the area is worrisome). I think his best attribute is his foot work, he is very good at getting down low and close to him. He also uses his feet to save as well but thankfully he's not a nob like Degea who wants to use his feet all the time.

Basically, I think he does everything to a good standard. Hes even decent with his distribution. Hes not gonna pass about by Ter Stegen or Ederson nor will he catch crosses like hes picking cherries like Courtois buts hes consistent across the board.

In fact, I think this can make him look unremarkable because he rarely makes extraordinary saves. He doesn't need to because he has good positioning. He's not forced to arch like a cat for a shot that often.

Also I've almost definitely come to be set on him coming ive almost definitely constructed a better impression of him than he actually is emoji28.png

Yet in our NT he started just one game in the last lets say around 10 games. Guy from Eibar is still number one.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• NikkiCFC

• Blues Forever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

Yet in our NT he started just one game in the last lets say around 10 games. Guy from Eibar is still number one.
Who's the number one? Is no one calling for him to play?!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

How good is he? Do people think rajkovic is quite average in his home country then?

Let's just say everyone is surprised when they see him on these stats lists where he is among one of the best in Europe 😅

2 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I think he's a great keeper, a level under world class. He doesn't actually have any glaring weaknesses (consider with the ajax keeper hes go some great reflexes and shot stopping but his tendency to push shots into the area is worrisome). I think his best attribute is his foot work, he is very good at getting down low and close to him. He also uses his feet to save as well but thankfully he's not a nob like Degea who wants to use his feet all the time.

Basically, I think he does everything to a good standard. Hes even decent with his distribution. Hes not gonna pass about by Ter Stegen or Ederson nor will he catch crosses like hes picking cherries like Courtois buts hes consistent across the board.

In fact, I think this can make him look unremarkable because he rarely makes extraordinary saves. He doesn't need to because he has good positioning. He's not forced to arch like a cat for a shot that often.

Also I've almost definitely come to be set on him coming ive almost definitely constructed a better impression of him than he actually is emoji28.png

I honestly dont see any of those qualities in him. He reminds me of Kepa if anything and not much better to be honest. We will have to agree to disagree on this one. 

I don’t necessarily think Mendy is worlds better then him, but the only advantage I can give Mendy is that he actually comes for crosses quite a lot. Both goalkeepers arent the best in my opinion but for this season we will have to settle for Mendy and next year we can fix our defense permanently along with the GK position (that will depend if we can move Kepa). 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, King Kai said:

I honestly dont see any of those qualities in him. He reminds me of Kepa if anything and not much better to be honest. We will have to agree to disagree on this one. 

I don’t necessarily think Mendy is worlds better then him, but the only advantage I can give Mendy is that he actually comes for crosses quite a lot. Both goalkeepers arent the best in my opinion but for this season we will have to settle for Mendy and next year we can fix our defense permanently along with the GK position (that will depend if we can move Kepa). 

I think if we sign Mendy it means we still have not given up on Kepa and only bring him as a no.2 who is at the peak of his powers that can seamlessly fit in and challenge if kepa is as shit as last season.

Maignan would probably be signed as a no.1 given he is basically same age as kepa and needs to play.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think if we sign Mendy it means we still have not given up on Kepa and only bring him as a no.2 who is at the peak of his powers that can seamlessly fit in and challenge if kepa is as shit as last season.

Maignan would probably be signed as a no.1 given he is basically same age as kepa and needs to play.

Thats the dream tbh. Kepa finally coming good and us investing elsewhere. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

No idea who this source is?

German national team players are expected to show up in Stuttgart on Sunday  to prepare for tomorrow’s training session. If Kai Havertz had excused himself surely that would have been noted. 

No problem. I would say he's like Kepa in his first season in that he's good for penalties lol.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Hahaha who wanted this guy? :lol: he would get along very well with Kepa, they would both refuse to do something together :lol:

Well he did play the game though. Maybe media just blowing steam...

9 hours ago, milka said:
Kai Havertz to Chelsea will be announced very soon. -

''SOON ''  -over two months . 

To be fair, BILD constantly gets misquoted. They only said the fact that he wasnt at Leverkusen yesterday COULD indicate he's leaving soon. 

Nevertheless it really feels like its time now.