Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Tomo
Followers 13

Simon Phillips and Kevin Palmer are both just regurgitators of info from other random people. They don't know shit themselves. Wish we would stop posting their tweets as if they're ITK sources.

Anyways, I see Bournemouth have just accepted a bid of nearly £20m for their keeper Ramsdale from Sheff United. Surely that means Dean Henderson is off. And I highly doubt he's going to go back and rot on United's bench. Could that mean we've quietly put a bid in?

• Like 1
  • Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Posted Images

Simon Phillips and Kevin Palmer are both just regurgitators of info from other random people. They don't know shit themselves. Wish we would stop posting their tweets as if they're ITK sources.
Anyways, I see Bournemouth have just accepted a bid of nearly £20m for their keeper Ramsdale from Sheff United. Surely that means Dean Henderson is off. And I highly doubt he's going to go back and rot on United's bench. Could that mean we've quietly put a bid in?
No, Henderson will play for United as a starter.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

No, Henderson will play for United as a starter.

And have the world's highest paid keeper on the bench? I think not.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Artandur said:

Could you quickly elaborate on why you rate him, i'm genuinely curious. Only really watched him a few times and he always seemed shaky. Has he just had a bad spell?

I can see a very good player in him, yes he isn't the finished article but he is a very good player who can develop big time under Frank.

And if we are talking shaky we need be careful where we tread because when it comes to LB's we have two the shakiest around. Chilwell is much better than what we have.

If we sign him he will be a really good signing.

• Like 2
And have the world's highest paid keeper on the bench? I think not.
100%. United loves youth and Henderson is ready. De Gea is with Kepa the worst keeper in the whole league. Henderson showed that he is above average. Ole is a youth lover. All United fans want Henderson to be no. 1. All United pundits want Henderson to be starter.
De Gea will sit on the bench.

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

100%. United loves youth and Henderson is ready. De Gea is with Kepa the worst keeper in the whole league. Henderson showed that he is above average. Ole is a youth lover. All United fans want Henderson to be no. 1. All United pundits want Henderson to be starter.
De Gea will sit on the bench.

I just can't see it. In the season after this coming one yes.

Jack Butland available for 8-10m. 27 years old, homegrown, would be a good back up. Not starting quality likely but for a number 2, 8-10m in this market would be a very shrewd signing.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Jack Butland available for 8-10m. 27 years old, homegrown, would be a good back up. Not starting quality likely but for a number 2, 8-10m in this market would be a very shrewd signing.

Have we gone back to 2012? Asking for a friend. 

• Like 2