Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfer Pub


Tomo
 Share
Followers 13

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

He’s allready 20 and topscorer in youth league last year, that he is loaned to a 1b club in Belgium I can assume he isn’t that good? 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chelsea :Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Silva, Sarr, Chilwell. Man United in talks with the Greek Police 

Sold Hazard, Aina, kalas, Luiz, Hector, Omeruo, Morata, Pasalic, Nathan for 204m Buying Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Chilwell, Thiago for 205m Spending 1m so far this window is great business

Posted Images

The board has disappointed us yet again. I'm sad and pissed off at the same time. Top 4 is now gone IMO.

It's sad that our season now rests on Abraham. If that kid gets injured, we are worse than United without Rashford in terms of "we're finished".

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mana said:

The board has disappointed us yet again. I'm sad and pissed off at the same time. Top 4 is now gone IMO.

It's sad that our season now rests on Abraham. If that kid gets injured, we are worse than United without Rashford in terms of "we're finished".

Or maybe just play Giroud if so and drop the bullshit Lampard.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Would certainly be ironic if United's new signing Fernandes and Ighalo fire them into the top 4 after our board have apparently decided that there's no value in making signings this month.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would certainly be ironic if United's new signing Fernandes and Ighalo fire them into the top 4 after our board have apparently decided that there's no value in making signings this month.

Wouldnt surprise me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would certainly be ironic if United's new signing Fernandes and Ighalo fire them into the top 4 after our board have apparently decided that there's no value in making signings this month.

The board can be blamed for many things but it's not their fault if Lampard can't make us at least competent in breaking defensive teams down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

The board can be blamed for many things but it's not their fault if Lampard can't make us at least competent in breaking defensive teams down. 

Actually, I'd argue he doesn't have the personell to do so consistently. Especially with Pulisic out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Looks like Ighalo could make his debut against us then...

Can't imagine the reaction if he scores the winner... 

I can confirm it is done, I have just messaged his wife Sonia and he's on his way tonight. I have been good friends with him and Sonia since he was at Watford.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Actually, I'd argue he doesn't have the personell to do so consistently. Especially with Pulisic out. 

But I expect better than the team's attacking play morphing into just lumping crosses into the box. The squad ain't great but has Lampard made good use of it? Debatable when almost every game raises question marks over his team selection etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

We did the unexpected. Scenes if things are the same come September. emoji1.png

Might be worth starting a riot at the Bridge then. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...