Jase
Followers 2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is really frustrating to see how fans have such knee-jerk reactions. It just takes a couple of games or so for a player to perform and fans suddenly realise that maybe the player is quite good and

We are a mess defensively! Everyone just seems to be running around and there's no like proper defensive organization!

Not just a marketing toy, he's a proper baller in the making

Just now, whats happening said:

who assisted?

Goal! FC Red Bull Salzburg 0, Chelsea 3. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Ross Barkley following a fast break.

• Like 2

Amazing pass as well. But when you have a player with that absurd pace you can always hit a diagonal and hope for the best. I didn't know Pulisic was such a composed finisher. I also like how he is basically jogging and those RB dudes were sprinting their lungs out still not catching him

• Like 3

Zouma looks a dead cert to start against United. He is a beast. His positional play has improved soo much over the years.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Zouma looks a dead cert to start against United. He is a beast. His positional play has improved soo much over the years.

I have to admit he is so much better this game and Luiz is now on 2 shitters in a row

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Unlucky Emerson

Some great passing and movement 👍

I know I know it's only preseason 😂

THIS is the Emerson I watched at Roma and drooled over

• Like 2
Just now, Muzchap said:

Looks like a brand new player 👍😜

his type of knee injury sometimes takes 2 full years to fuller recover from

he finally has his explosiveness back and he is no longer favouring his good leg and not trust the ex injured, so his crosses have drive behind them

it is all bio-mechanics

Someone tell Pedro open his eyes. Needlessly selling his team mates short/passing into trouble every 2nd or 3rd pass. Just fucking look. Its not hard. Some better quick passing sequences now, that one that led to Emerson shooting in particular was impressive.

• Like 2