Jas
Followers 2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is really frustrating to see how fans have such knee-jerk reactions. It just takes a couple of games or so for a player to perform and fans suddenly realise that maybe the player is quite good and

We are a mess defensively! Everyone just seems to be running around and there's no like proper defensive organization!

Not just a marketing toy, he's a proper baller in the making

21 in the squad today + James, RLC, CHO, Kante, Willian 

26 in the final squad give or take a Zappacosta. Good squad trimming 

Nice starting XI. Let's se if Tammy can grab this opportunity to stake his claim.

Also hope to see Pulisic play as a more traditional winger than he did last match.

Nice to see Abraham is the choice of striker again. Would have preferred Mount over Barkley but both are doing well in pre-season so that competition can continue

It's good to remind myself that we have a load of quality players still injured. Because goddamn, that bench tonight is pretty shocking.

But with RLC, CHO, Reece, Kante, Willian, and Rüdiger all to come back we'll have fantastic depth for the first time in ages.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Not sure what do you mean by this? 

He was almost playing as a second striker and was tucked in centrally a lot. I want to see him stay wide where he can run at defenders and create lots of 1v1's. We need to stretch teams out with our wingers and fullbacks because otherwise it'll be Sarri-like all over again. Clogged middle area and slow, stagnant attack.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's good to remind myself that we have a load of quality players still injured. Because goddamn, that bench tonight is pretty shocking.

But with RLC, CHO, Reece, Kante, Willian, and Rüdiger all to come back we'll have fantastic depth for the first time in ages.

My concern is midfield. Ruben won't be back for a while. Anything that we can get from him this season is bonus. We need to wait on kante. Otherwise like today, we don't have any cm on the bench at all. That is worrying

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He was almost playing as a second striker and was tucked in centrally a lot. I want to see him stay wide where he can run at defenders and create lots of 1v1's. We need to stretch teams out with our wingers and fullbacks because otherwise it'll be Sarri-like all over again. Clogged middle area and slow, stagnant attack.

I think that is the way lamp want to play. The two winger sit narrow most of the time. It has been the case since first pre season. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

I think that is the way lamp want to play. The two winger sit narrow most of the time. It has been the case since first pre season. 

This is also why I think we could be seeing a lot of Mount/Barkley/RLC playing as wingers 

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

This is also why I think we could be seeing a lot of Mount/Barkley/RLC playing as wingers 

Offensively I can see Barkley play there, maybe not mount, ruben is a maybe but I don't think so. 

Why the fuck is our media team so janky? Why am I seeing ancient Chelsea TV footage here instead of the match?