Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Super Frank Thread

Jas
Followers 9

24 minutes ago, Mana said:

Exactly. Chelsea has been playing in relegation form just under 2 months. Lampard isn't doing good, it's the footballing gods that keep reviving Lampard from losing that top 4 spot. Just like the footballing gods are helping Liverpool.

It's up to the footballing gods on when they finally stop giving Lampard lifelines.

We get it, you think Lampard is doing a shit job, that he's lucky the other teams are shit and we are lucky to be in the Top 4 bla bla bla. Do you fellas have anything else to talk about here other than your endless/incessant moaning about Lampard? 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Mana said:

Exactly. Chelsea has been playing in relegation form just under 2 months. Lampard isn't doing good, it's the footballing gods that keep reviving Lampard from losing that top 4 spot. Just like the footballing gods are helping Liverpool.

It's up to the footballing gods on when they finally stop giving Lampard lifelines.

We've been in pretty poor form that's obvious, but the 16 teams below us have barely got any closer to us.

We're in 4th place on merit because we strung an excellent run of wins together earlier in the season. If the teams below us are incapable of doing the same then they don't deserve to get above us.

To be honest, we're in transition and have a lot of work to do, but the league as a whole is probably the poorest it's been in years, the top two obviously excluded and we're clearly benefiting from that at the moment. 

But footballing gods? Bloody hell, we might as well talk about fairies and unicorns coming up to Lampard's window and spraying some magic dust on him when he's in bed at night!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

We get it, you think Lampard is doing a shit job, that he's lucky the other teams are shit and we are in the Top 4 bla bla bla. Do you fellas have anything else to talk about here other than your endless/incessant moaning about Lampard? 

Funny comment considering Sarri was threated way worse last season and you didn't seem to mind his thread bashing.

• Like 4
Just now, Nicco said:

Funny comment considering Sarri was threated way worse last season and you didn't seem to mind his thread bashing.

Perhaps it was worse but this scenario? It's 100000% worse because it's the same 2-3 people moaning about the same thing over and over and over again, NON-STOP and those people only seem to be doing that and pop up to do that when things go shit. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jason said:

We get it, you think Lampard is doing a shit job, that he's lucky the other teams are shit and we are lucky to be in the Top 4 bla bla bla. Do you fellas have anything else to talk about here other than your endless/incessant moaning about Lampard? 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

EDIT: Urgh, the irony. Stop moaning about me moaning. It's boring.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Mana said:

I've just had a look at your posting history and you've posted more in the last week than you did during the entirety of our winning run.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

But footballing gods? Bloody hell, we might as well talk about fairies and unicorns coming up to Lampard's window and spraying some magic dust on him when he's in bed at night!

Lamps needs Thor and Freyja

:ph34r:

Post imagebc38fcf1ab56bc5500c8f33bc1751342.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tomo said:

I've just had a look at your posting history and you've posted more in the last week than you did during the entirety of our winning run.

And who's fault was that? You don't quote me to argue when we are on our winning run!

6 hours ago, Mana said:

EDIT: Urgh, the irony. Stop moaning about me moaning. It's boring.

lol I only moan because of your incessant moaning!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tomo said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mana said:

And who's fault was that? You don't quote me to argue when we are on our winning run!

More like you only post and moan when things go shit. But when things are go well, you have nothing to say. Almost as if you thrive when things are shit...

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

At what point exactly were 10 man Arsenal 'all over us'?! I think any team would rightly push for the second goal in that situation.

Massive mistakes were made for the goals but I don't hold Lampard accountable for them. If some of our players need hand holding to prevent such naive mistakes such as not following positional instructions at set pieces and not kicking the ball out of play for time and game management then they will not last much longer here.

Maybe not all over us yes but def looked more at ease than us. Looked composed and with a clear way of damaging us when it counts. None of us at the time thought we have this in control. That second half was some boring predicatble shit by us.....yes Lamps aint at fault for those mistakes but I didnt see him shout at them, guiding them.  Already after we scored he should have tore them a new one when he saw how we just suddenly went to sleep mode and let them off the hook, that was the first killer blow right there.

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Lamps needs Thor and Freyja

:ph34r:

Post imagebc38fcf1ab56bc5500c8f33bc1751342.png

Fuck Thor....we need Kratos to tear these guys to pieces.

20 hours ago, Nicco said:

We aren't in the Top 4 because of Lampard, lets make that clear because some like to twist it like Lampard is doing good because of his league position, any other season and we would be outside the Top 6 easily.

That's funny because I've just looked up the table at this stage of the season in previous years dating back to 14/15 and 40 points for us in those season's at the same stage would have us in the top 6 (a position almost everyone universally agreed would be acceptable under the circumstances) and all but once firmly in the race for top four, but please do carry on....

• Like 1

Tbf I think its a fair point to say aeve been lucky the other teams around us havent done so well while we have struggled in recent games. To call it luck of the footballing gods is another thing.

I think if Spurs had performed better under Mourinho (as I felt they would have personally because they have the firepower) we could have been out the top 4. United we have a bit more of a chance with because they are as fucked as we are if not more so but again they seem to manage to nick points in big games bar the Liverpool one, where as we really tend to struggle in the big games, which based on how we are doing in the smaller games could determine our top 4 status this season.

I do seem to remember when we only finished 3rd under Sarri due to the 'other teams playing poorly as opposed to us doing well last season... I think it could be more the same this season if we manage it.

The people making out people are moaning about Lampard all probably moaned a lot about Jose, Conte and Sarri.... fans moaning about managers not doing well isnt exactly unwarranted, its not as if we are playing great just now and Lampard doesnt deserve the criticism from fans? 

On 24/01/2020 at 2:41 AM, Mana said:

You had completely same narrative around this time last year. We finished third and won EL. So in the end it was pointless. Let's hope it's the same scenario this season. 

10 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

The people making out people are moaning about Lampard all probably moaned a lot about Jose, Conte and Sarri.... fans moaning about managers not doing well isnt exactly unwarranted, its not as if we are playing great just now and Lampard doesnt deserve the criticism from fans? 

Constructive critisism is fine, however there's one certain person on here that's so agenda ridden and unobjective he can't even bring himself to praise Frank for the Spurs game.

• Like 4
On 1/24/2020 at 5:47 AM, Jason said:

More like you only post and moan when things go shit. But when things are go well, you have nothing to say. Almost as if you thrive when things are shit...

Lol this is 100% Bullshit. 😂

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11916646/chelsea-boss-frank-lampard-right-to-be-worried-about-his-sides-expected-goals-stats

Our xG numbers are hopelessly bad this season (except AWAY offensive xG). No wonder Lampard looked soooooo frustrated post-match yesterday...

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11916646/chelsea-boss-frank-lampard-right-to-be-worried-about-his-sides-expected-goals-stats

Our xG numbers are hopelessly bad this season (except AWAY offensive xG). No wonder Lampard looked soooooo frustrated post-match yesterday...

As frustrating as it is it's also something to give hope.

99% of the time when a team under or overperforms their XG/XP they revert to their medium at some point. It's accurately forecast Tottenham's downfall, that Emery's spell at Arsenal wasn't sustainable, City's rise to dominance, United's miserable end under Jose (although I guess that was obvious to anyone) amoung other things. Looking at this season's table I think it's safe to predict Newcastle will likely be relegated this season or next.

As the saying goes, it's better to be wasting chances than not creating atall. That's one of the reason's I'm not questioning Lampard yet, because the problems are mainly structural, although he does have aspects that need improving (his team selections especially).

• Like 2