Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Super Frank Thread

Followers 9

How can PPG be taken out of context? Lmao .The context is ,you play league games and get 3 for a win and 1 for a draw 

• Like 1
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

On 1.1.2021 at 11:13 PM, Jason said:

Assuming if results don't start improving from this Sunday, then I really wonder what's the tipping point for Roman to pull the trigger. Because right now, we're only 3 points from 3rd (or the Top 4) and Roman as well as the board may think "as long as that goal is still obtainable, we won't pull the trigger" etc. Conte, in his second season, and Sarri didn't get the sack until the end of the season (Sarri left in his case) even though we looked in danger of not finishing in the Top 4 during those seasons as well as Conte checking out and Sarri being clueless.

I think it is the Leicester game. A loss today and a win vs Fulham are expected no matter our form. But Leicester is the kind of game we have been struggling with all season. Teams that are good but slightly worse than us and which we should beat in an open game. There we have underachieved massively. If we beat Leicester convincingly It might be a sign of improvement. If we still look clueless, the board may decide to part ways. 

• Like 2

So you are playing it down?

This is the same like saying 'no offence, but you are a twat'.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

So you are playing it down?

This is the same like saying 'no offence, but you are a twat'.

Why are you being so combative today? :lol: 

My point is, yeah COVID-19 has had an impact on every one and we know the Havertz situation but he now suddenly talked about other players being asymptomatic, the medical staff etc? Not playing the virus impact down but it will sound a lot less of an excuse if it was also mentioned during our good run of form/results. 

He's lost the dressing room. The way the team gave up pressing to let City waltz their way through for the first 2 goals shows his time is up.

Can't see anyway he can turn this around any time soon. 

We are currently heading on the same trajectory that Arterta's Arsenal was. Is the Chelsea board really going to give him that much leeway? 

Can't see them being willing to sacrifice a top 4 spot just to let Lampard learn. Not after investing in the squad like this.

Its a shame it has gone this way but things aren't changing. Cant see who we can win against and that's worrying. We're on the slide while every team around us isn't. Top 4 hard enough without us playing like this and moving down and down. Swapping places with Arsenal ffs

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

He's lost the dressing room. The way the team gave up pressing to let City waltz their way through for the first 2 goals shows his time is up.

Is that the case or are we just a badly coached team? What we're seeing now is no different to some of the shitshow we saw last season, no? 18 months into Lampard's time here and we're still seeing the same BS, just with more than 200 million spent!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Its a shame it has gone this way but things aren't changing. Cant see who we can win against and that's worrying. We're on the slide while every team around us isn't. Top 4 hard enough without us playing like this and moving down and down. Swapping places with Arsenal ffs

can you IMAGINE what it would be like if there was 40,000 fans in SB now?

mediaeval

Top 30 Pulp Fiction Clip GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Just now, Jason said:

Is that the case or are we just a badly coached team? What we're seeing now is no different to some of the shitshow we saw last season, no? 18 months into Lampard's time here and we're still seeing the same BS, just with more than 200 million spent!

Its not just a case of being badly coached.

Look at the first 25 mins. We were pressing them intensely for the first 10 mins, dominating possession. 

And then, flick of a switch. City just swarm their way into our half. No one gets close enough to a City player. We just let them walk through to goal.

Whatever the reason, whether its lack of confidence or faith in the manager, the squad just gave up.

Its not just a case of him changing tactics, his squad has lost motivation. And I'm not sure he's the type to rectify that. Unlike his playing days, he can no longer lead by example

Just now, Blue Armour said:

Its not just a case of being badly coached.

Look at the first 25 mins. We were pressing them intensely for the first 10 mins, dominating possession. 

And then, flick of a switch. City just swarm their way into our half. No one gets close enough to a City player. We just let them walk through to goal.

Whatever the reason, whether its lack of confidence or faith in the manager, the squad just gave up.

Its not just a case of him changing tactics, his squad has lost motivation. And I'm not sure he's the type to rectify that. Unlike his playing days, he can no longer lead by example

Is that new? We also had games last season where we started brightly and then just faded off badly after that. Last season's FA Cup final is a good example of that.

If it happens once or twice, you can put the blame on the players. But if it keeps happening over and over and over again, then you gotta look at the manager and the coaching staff.

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is that new? We also had games last season where we started brightly and then just faded off badly after that. Last season's FA Cup final is a good example of that.

If it happens once or twice, you can put the blame on the players. But if it keeps happening over and over and over again, then you gotta look at the manager and the coaching staff.

It is the manager's fault. That was my point.