Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Super Frank Thread


Jas
 Share
Followers 9

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

I agree Maddison is much better. I think FOden plays in a better system than us that makes him look better.
Fair play brother, but when I see Foden, he clearly plays some amazing through balls almost every match. He is the real deal, sadly.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

But I don't think it helps when they also have a young and inexperienced manager leading them. It's like the blind leading the blind.

It seems to be Pochettino and he is still available right now but looks set to replace Tuchel at PSG. Otherwise, all the other choices are at a club right now and I'm not sure they would want to jump ship mid-way through a season. 

Allegry is also available but I would grab Poch now while we can.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, killer1257 said:

Fair play brother, but when I see Foden, he clearly plays some amazing through balls almost every match. He is the real deal, sadly.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Whether you like to admit it or not, Foden is also coached by a far better manager and one who doesn't solely rely on crosses...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Decomposing Lampard and Chelsea string of poor results IMO( I am not technically nous person so take it with a pinch of salt)

1. Lampard still young manager - needs time ( I know you shouldn't be learning on the expense of such a huge club with such a fan base but how else can he gain the world class experience?)

2. Too many great players signed in short time and Lampard not getting enough time with them. Timo, Pulisic, Havertz, Ziyech all competing for spots where we had youngsters from last season who did a very good job there. The problem Lampard is facing is clear that he doesn't know whom to play where. 

3. He is still trying to figure with this set of players what his play style is, I don't think I clearly understand what Lampard's tactics is at this point.

4. He is having hard time trying to find the balancing act? Keeping all players happy and also trying to get some of the youth academy talent time to showcase their talent?

5. He is clearly overwhelmed! Too many choices and when he has something kind of going players get injured! We are still yet to see a consistent set of starting 11 over course of many matches and when this happens the team has to be really well trained and in sync to kind of not show the absence of player on the pitch which clearly isn't the case here.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluephoenix said:

Decomposing Lampard and Chelsea string of poor results IMO( I am not technically nous person so take it with a pinch of salt)

1. Lampard still young manager - needs time ( I know you shouldn't be learning on the expense of such a huge club with such a fan base but how else can he gain the world class experience?)

2. Too many great players signed in short time and Lampard not getting enough time with them. Timo, Pulisic, Havertz, Ziyech all competing for spots where we had youngsters from last season who did a very good job there. The problem Lampard is facing is clear that he doesn't know whom to play where. 

3. He is still trying to figure with this set of players what his play style is, I don't think I clearly understand what Lampard's tactics is at this point.

4. He is having hard time trying to find the balancing act? Keeping all players happy and also trying to get some of the youth academy talent time to showcase their talent?

5. He is clearly overwhelmed! Too many choices and when he has something kind of going players get injured! We are still yet to see a consistent set of starting 11 over course of many matches and when this happens the team has to be really well trained and in sync to kind of not show the absence of player on the pitch which clearly isn't the case here.

 

Wow.

Just..... wow. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Whether you like to admit it or not, Foden is also coached by a far better manager and one who doesn't solely rely on crosses...
You can't teach creativity . You either have it when your 21 years old, or you will never get it. It is not like Pep can make Mount turn into prime Xavi lol. There is a reason why Pep always went for creative players, so he could copy his old Barcelona, who already had world class creative masterminds.



Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

Is this really all Lampard got with his style of play...?

 

But but but... Lampard did not have pre-season to accommodate his 6 new arrivals!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

You can't teach creativity . You either have it when your 21 years old, or you will never get it. It is not like Pep can make Mount turn into prime Xavi lol. There is a reason why Pep always went for creative players, so he could copy his old Barcelona, who already had world class creative masterminds.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Still, you look at this team...who can you say really that Lampard has improved? Maybe only Pulisic at best. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Milan said:

The 'lack of pre-season and lack of time coaching the team properly' excuse is flying around a lot...

That could've worked at the start but we are now 4 months into it...something shouldve clicked by now. Anyone who uses that excuse needs fining..and donations made to me

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...