Super Frank Thread

50 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

I feel 3-4-3 would be our least prefered system. Given our midfield - mount, rlc, kai, we would need to play a system making the best use of 8s and 10s rather than 2 6s. 

Puli - Tammy - Ziyech 

Mount

Kova - Kante 

I feel the team is a tad too direct for me, unless ziyech can play more conservative. 

Puli - Tammy - Ziyech 

Mount

Kova - Kante 

I feel the team is a tad too direct for me, unless ziyech can play more conservative. 

Puli - Timo - Ziyech 

Kai

Kova - Kante 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Needs to take the time in the summer to analyse his mistakes and errors. 

I expect zero shithousery and massive improvement on in game management next season. 

For starters, he might want to analyze his training sessions because we have suffered fucking far too many muscle injuries and the latest two have come after a free week! 

It is quite a miracle the players survived the crazy period and started to fall off and get muscle injuries now in August... I am just praying they will not miss much when the new season starts. Azpi was in tears, Puli screamed as loud as he could. Fingers crossed they will be fine in short time.

My son who is going into reffing this year has just came to me and said "Dad I would of given the Kovacic second yellow the other way" I'm trying to teach my son on the game and he watches that today and it has pulled all the confidence and energy from him wanting to do that as a job, he is fucking 14 for fucks sake.

He said "Dad I will make mistakes but based on that I won't get any help"

I rest my case...he is fucking 14

Think Lampard made hard task for him next season. We basically don't have any system, not many players cemented in the team, everything under question. And it after year in charge.
To be honest, its a joke, how we have two groups of players of completely different systems - Conte and Sarri ones. And it looks like Frank and Jody tryed to create some Frankenstein entire season.