Super Frank Thread

Poor form aside, what are we actually doing in training? And I do not mean tactically.

Are Frank and the staff overworking the players, cause we had so many training injuries.

There was a time when we had the least amount of injuries couple of seasons in row, but now it seems there’s a new injured player every week and most of them are not during games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does not excuse our poor run of form. Does NOT excuse Lampard starting Bats.
Yes, Lamps fucked up 3 things. One is playing Batsman. One other is playing AC when Tomori is 10 times better and one other Problem is that he plays Azpi all the time. The last problem is a little bit tricky because I don't see a big name Coach dropping Azpi. Mou, Conte, Simeone, Allegri, Sarri etc. would all play Azpi. The only coach I see that would drop Azpi is Guardiola because Azpi is anti Guardiola football.
But we would have lost or drew the match regardless with that many decisions against us today. It is not the first time in my time as a Chelsea fan that I have winessed referees deciding Manchester vs Chelsea Matches.Will not be my last time either

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Whether we are staunch Frank in or staunch Frank outs tonight is irrelevant.

We were shafted tonight by Anthony Overbo, simple as that.

Im the first to shout that out, a fucking stich job. BUt in some games you must be more compact, more cleverer. FL goes full on mode every game, and it can only cost you. This is something we slated Sarii with and FL deserves the same stick. He has very Little tactical ability and that shocking considering the managers he has had.

Sidenote: Costa only has 7 goals for Atletico in 42 appearances. [emoji38]  That guy has dipped tremendously.
I'm sorry but Lampard has to go. I want him gone by the end of the season. He won't be sacked until then, but I thought we genuinely had a chance of grabbing that top 4. 
Our miserable defeat to the worst United side ever, them beating us at the Bridge for the first time in PL history sealed the deal of us not getting that top 4.

You expected us to get into Top 4 before the season? We barely made Top 4 with Hazard last Season.
Hazard carried us the last few years. The best Chelsea Player I have seen

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Whether we are staunch Frank in or staunch Frank outs tonight is irrelevant.

We were shafted tonight by Anthony Overbo, simple as that.

Well I mean if he blackmailed Batshuayi to miss every attempt and he was responsible for the zero improvement at defending set pieces then yes. Blame Anthony Taylor. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

The more I watch us, the closer I am to just say 'fuck it, sack Lampard now! sack those useless idiots!'. It's fucking depressing watching us these days. Bad results just feel inevitable. And I (others as well I assume) have been burned emotionally and mentally for too many times by Chelsea in recent years. We are absolutely hopeless. Hopeless in attack, hopeless in midfield, hopeless in defence. What are we even good at these days?! We are turning into a side that just huff and puff with some flashes of quality here and there. It's almost impossible to relate to this current Chelsea! 

This is the thing. Theres no team you look at and think that's 3 points. None. Because we've been so poor and unpredictable. We dont look capable. Qualifying for champions league this year has been pointless as we will be humiliated in the 2 legs.

Just seem to run with no real aim! The odd decent performance out of a dozen piss poor ones ain't the way to go

1 minute ago, Mana said:

When Lampard was appointed, no I did not expect to get top 4 this season I'll be honest with that.

But just because I think he wouldn't get top 4 at the beginning, doesn't excuse these performances and I should give him a pass. He should have stayed with Derby County!

An experienced coach would not lose to Ole three times in a row like this.

That's the problem. I didnt expect top 4. I did expect us to learn from games and not keep doing the same stupid stuff. Like set pieces...cant defend those still. Which is costly.

It was way way to early for him to come especially given the transfer ban as well. Few more seasons later would have been ideal.

A draw still wouldn't be good enough though. The referee/VAR decisions were abysmal and corrupt, but that is another rant for another thread. This thread is about Frank Lampard.
And him as a "coach" is awful. He is losing it now. Those 3 things (especially the first two) are suicidal-like moves. What the hell was he thinking. When I saw that lineup I was pissed off already.
Lampard is taking us down now. The players are shite and yes I will criticise those useless shite players some other time, but I find it VERY difficult to sympathise with Lampard when he KNEW he has a gigantic problem in his hands, when he signed that contract.
If I was Lampard I would NEVER had signed it, until I can get the players I need on the spot or the squad is a top 4 squad with leaders.
He is now in danger of getting sacked.
I remember a lot of articles saying that Guardiola did not want to come to us because our squad was too shit and that was couple of years ago when we had a decent Squad in my opinion. Hazard, Cesc, Costa etc. One Squad is way worse now.

Our line up with that many injuries would have sucked anyway. I criticise Lamps for not playing Tomori and Giroud for todays match. Would have been still not enough.

Maguire should have sent off and that would have meant conceding at least one goal less (Maguires goal ). Also, Azpis goal should have counted. In a normal world, 2:1 for us and still having the advantage of having 11 vs 10.

Needs to start learning from his mistakes. Still absolutely behind him but it worries me he doesn't see some things (for example Christensen being the worst CB on the team)
This is the only thing that really baffles me. AC did not have one good performance whole season and he still plays. Tomori plays one bad game and he is out of the team.