Super Frank Thread

8 minutes ago, Nicco said:

I'd get Pochettino immediately if I could.

@Tomo care to explain this. Again the same dude. I mean should not the line be drawn somewhere.

In a season where we lost hazard, had a transfer ban, have 5/6 young players breaking through and when most did not expect us to finish in top 6, we are fucking 4th and such "fans" want frank sacked. "Sacked" let that sink in. Shameful.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Won't change the fact that people would still find things to criticize the manager after every bad result. 

Yeah because he doesn't know what he is doing. Hasn't improved a single player, can't attack, worst defense of all time. I fail to see a single good thing about Lampard except he is playing youth, at least with Pochettino you know he can sort our play out, he had a worse team when he started at Tottenham and made a good team out of it.

23 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

@Tomo care to explain this. Again the same dude. I mean should not the line be drawn somewhere.

In a season where we lost hazard, had a transfer ban, have 5/6 young players breaking through and when most did not expect us to finish in top 6, we are fucking 4th and such "fans" want frank sacked. "Sacked" let that sink in. Shameful.

Still deluding yourself he is overachieving when it's just because the other teams around us are just as embarrassing if not worse than us? No wonder you got banned on the theshedend as well didierforever, put me on ignore and spare me from listening to your divine judgement and leave me in my "ignorance".

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The problem is, who are the right players we can really get? The ones everyone are talking about are highly unobtainable in January. So do we stick with what we have and be patient or just go get the second rate players? 

Alex Telles could be a possibility. There's also that striker from CSKA Moscow who looks pretty good. Recall Boga too. 

Southampton, Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham...
Blab blah transfer ban blah blah transition blah youngsters
There is no justification for fucking up against such bad teams regularly. Sort it out Frank!
We would have lost these kind of Matches last Season too, but Hazard carried us.
Hazard FC

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Southampton, Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham...

Blab blah transfer ban blah blah transition blah youngsters

There is no justification for fucking up against such bad teams regularly. Sort it out Frank!

I wouldn't mind losing to them but the most infuriating thing was most of them were on a bad patch, injuries, etc and we still got outplayed and lost, couldn't even hold for a draw at least.

20 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Yeah because he doesn't know what he is doing. Hasn't improved a single player, can't attack, worst defense of all time. I fail to see a single good thing about Lampard except he is playing youth, at least with Pochettino you know he can sort our play out, he had a worse team when he started at Tottenham and made a good team out of it.

Since when has the process of improving a squad been straightforward though? It took Pochettino time to turn Spurs into what they eventually became under him and I'm sure he made mistakes along the way as well (or right till the very end). I know you are frustrated, just like every other Chelsea fan right now but let's face it, we have a squad of mishmash players. Some are good, some are bad. Some are experienced. Some are inexperienced. It's gonna take at least a summer transfer window to reshape the squad (hopefully we get it right this time) into what we want. Personally, I think it's OTT to say Lampard hasn't improved a single player or hasn't made us attack better. Okay, defensively we still have issues but Kovacic, for example, has improved greatly from last season and we played some great stuff during our winning earlier this season. It hasn't been a season of no hope (we had it worse in 2010/11 or 2015/16), even though Lampard has made mistakes. If this kind of inconsistency still happens next season, then by all means, fire away at Lampard but until he gets the transfer windows and chance to reshape the squad, I think he deserves some benefit of the doubt (if that's the right phrase to use). 

Pulisic who was never known of having end product, has improved on that matter. 

Tammy who struggled his 1st time in the Premier League, has improved on that matter. 

Kovacic, who was poor last season, is easily our player of the season under Lampard. 

You can't tell me Lampard didn't improve anyone. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Pulisic who was never known of having end product, has improved on that matter. 

Tammy who struggled his 1st time in the Premier League, has improved on that matter. 

Kovacic, who was poor last season, is easily our player of the season under Lampard. 

You can't tell me Lampard didn't improve anyone. 

Tomori aswell, looked bang average at Brighton and Hull.

42 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Still deluding yourself he is overachieving when it's just because the other teams around us are just as embarrassing if not worse than us? No wonder you got banned on the theshedend as well didierforever, put me on ignore and spare me from listening to your divine judgement and leave me in my "ignorance".

It's not just ignorance. It's down right asenine, trollish behaviour. Like I said before, this is not what a "fan" is. Maybe a plastic who can only support when the team wins.

But keep on moaning, cribbing and bitching. And then shift your allegiance when and where you want.

40 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Alex Telles could be a possibility. There's also that striker from CSKA Moscow who looks pretty good. Recall Boga too. 

But Telles hasn't been mentioned, only Chilwell for the LB spot. 

As for the ST spot, god knows at this point...

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

On the subject of Pochettino, worth remembering his results in his first season at Spurs hardly looked 'serene'...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C._season

Let‘s stop the Poch talk, we are Chelsea. We are not going to kick a Chelsea legend out for a titleless Finals bottler

28 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Let‘s stop the Poch talk, we are Chelsea. We are not going to kick a Chelsea legend out for a titleless Finals bottler

We sacked Jose, Carlo, Conte, Sarri and Villa Boas who had all achieved more than Lampard as a manager. If the board arent happy with results they will pull the trigger regardless. Dont be fooled to think otherwise, Lampard may be one of our greatest ever players but Di Matteo got the same treatment to be replaced by Rafa Benitez.... half a seasom after winning a CL and FA cup, nobody is unsackable here. Thats the harsh reality.

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

We sacked Jose, Carlo, Conte, Sarri and Villa Boas who had all achieved more than Lampard as a manager. If the board arent happy with results they will pull the trigger regardless. Dont be fooled to think otherwise, Lampard may be one of our greatest ever players but Di Matteo got the same treatment to be replaced by Rafa Benitez.... half a seasom after winning a CL and FA cup, nobody is unsackable here. Thats the harsh reality.

Different times, different circumstances.

Jose would have kept his job if he had us a high as midtable, he was sacked because he oversaw an unprecedented all time collapse. Conte was sacked due to behaviour, the fact we waited so long proves he would have probably got a chance to redeem himself had he conducted himself properly. Roman didn't want to sack AVB but his hand was forced. Sarri wasn't sacked.

Regarding the Robbie comparison, Roman never wanted him as a full time manager and didn't have the prior relationship with him.

That said, I don't think Lampard is safe no matter what and nor should he be, but it will probably take a dive into midtable to him to be under pressure this year.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Regarding Di Matteo, people keep on forgetting Roman never wanted him as permanent manager to begin with but was forced to hire him because of fans' pressure after winning the Champions League and FA Cup.