Jas
Followers 9

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't actually believe how well coached we are. Puts it in further perspective when you see the garbage United and Arsenal are spewing. I love the fact Frank isn't so stubborn to try and do it

Very confused, can only assume the ones being somewhat negative did not watch the game? Aside from Dave and Zouma, I thought we played really well against the European Champions. I was shocked at time

Our pressing game was superb, and made all the difference today! 4-3-3 with Mount and Havertz to harass opponents and Kante to sweep up behind...that's the way to go. And we have two bombing

Posted Images

9 hours ago, DDA said:

I still cant believe Chelsea fans genuinely preferred Lampard over Sarri as our manager.

You reap what you sow. 

I also have doubts concerning Lamps but Sarri was never the answer.

With regards to Atletico‘s situation, i can imagine us going for Simeone in case Lamps doesn‘t have the backing in the summer.

9 hours ago, DDA said:

I still cant believe Chelsea fans genuinely preferred Lampard over Sarri as our manager.

You reap what you sow. 

sarri is a football coach from 20 years, lamps from 2 years

• Like 2
13 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Kovacic Tomori Tammy maybe Pulisic because Pulisic was never able to score that many goals in that Short amount of time.

Last Season, we were trash besides RLC and Hazard.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Tomori IMO hasn't improved under Lampard this season. He is just as good as last season. Kovacic was badly used by Sarri last season.

And has Abraham really improved? He hasn't scored (in the PL) for a long time now, and I know this is his first season with us and the PL, but at the moment I think he was better last season. Granted, he has been overplayed. Yesterday he was injured while playing. But that doesn't mean he has improved.

Last season was trash, but this season is looking like trash as well. We have LESS points now then we did last season. We have been stuck in relegation form for months.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Vesper said:

32384e8e009724fef744f94686c75753.png

So we are basically playing this season without 5 best goalscorers from last season. No surprise we struggle to score. RLC injured, Eden and Alvaro left for Madrid. And Pedro and Giroud not used by Lampard. We lost Higuain as well. 

Pedro and Giroud have been one of the best players in Super Cup game against Liverpool. Frank dropped them after that. That was a mistake. They lost sharpness and it's probably too late for them. They are leaving for free in the summer just like Willian so I'm concerned about their motivation. But we can't really relaid only on young guys till the end of the season so I hope Giroud, Pedro and Willian can still be helpful. We need them. 

• Like 1

Tomori IMO hasn't improved under Lampard this season. He is just as good as last season. Kovacic was badly used by Sarri last season.
And has Abraham really improved? He hasn't scored for a long time now, and I know this is his first season with us and the PL, but at the moment I think he was better last season.
Last season was trash, but this season is looking like trash as well. We have LESS points now then we did last season. We have been stuck in relegation form for months.

I think Lamps and Sarri have used Kova exactly the same.

Of course we will look more trash when Hazard, who in his prime was at least Top 5 player in the world, left us and our second best player last season in RLC got injured.
In the last couple of seasons, we were Hazard FC, not Chelsea FC.
I remember Spurs were horrible after Bale left initially. It took them a while to get better.

Tammy regressed his scoring form when Mount completely lost all his form.
Tammy needs to improve his heading game and if he improves that, he will score way more goals. It takes time to build that and that can be learned. Tammy all in all made some great steps. I remember a time where some German Chelsea Fans said that Rashford was garbage and I always said that Rashford has everything to become World class and he needs to work on some minor Details. Now, he is Uniteds only world class player and they are nothing without him.

Yes, Lamps makes mistakes but World class Coaches like Conte made mistakes at Chelsea too.
It takes time to build the old Chelsea back again before Hazard era.

Hazard for me is the best Chelsea Player of all time. Some say it was Lamps, but Lamps played with the best of the best. Hazard did not. Hazard played with guys like Willian and Oscar...
Hazard carried us, won us titles more or less alone. When nobody knew what to do anymore, they gave Hazard the ball to do his magic.
He was to us what Messi is for Barcelona.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, DDA said:

You reap what you sow. 

Sorry mate but sarii was trash, his footy was brutal I mean brutal to watch. Supremely stubborn. And he had Eden, you remove that and who knows where we would have end up.

Most of us back FL, but 7months in its clear he is a rookie, Our defence still cant defend the basics, we are hella horrible dealing with set-pieces etc. When I watch us sometimes I go what the fuck is the system? Why is our positioning so bad so often? Is it him? The players? But I feel for him man, he is fuming.....he aint liking the attitude of the board and as the proper Chels that he is, he aint happy about it. He is a Winner, our board is anything but.

• Like 3

You guys are missing my point. I wasnt saying Sarri was the answer or us but he is certainly a safer bet than Lampard. He is more experienced and yes his football was abit boring to watch at times last season but we all know deep down the players at Sarris disposal were just not up to playing his style of football. He played the elder players for their experienced and why?? Welll isnt this season proof of why managers care to play the senior players over the youngsters at Chelsea.. Sarri would never had the same time and patience Lampard will be shown. He had to get results straight of the bat. Frank has a free season to integrate the youngsters. That should not go unnoticed and neither should the fact that we are worse off points wise than what we were under Sarri last season. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, DDA said:

You guys are missing my point. I wasnt saying Sarri was the answer or us but he is certainly a safer bet than Lampard. He is more experienced and yes his football was abit boring to watch at times last season but we all know deep down the players at Sarris disposal were just not up to playing his style of football. He played the elder players for their experienced and why?? Welll isnt this season proof of why managers care to play the senior players over the youngsters at Chelsea.. Sarri would never had the same time and patience Lampard will be shown. He had to get results straight of the bat. Frank has a free season to integrate the youngsters. That should not go unnoticed and neither should the fact that we are worse off points wise than what we were under Sarri last season. 

I personally prefer lamp over Sarri and this I coming from Sarri supporter. It was quite boring, at least this season it is more fun. However, lamp squad utilization is very2 poor IMO, and I honestly have never said that about our manager before. 

But in term of kids, of course the reason that Lamp can start 4/5 kids in epl is because this is a free season. Only fans think that it is easy to play kids when you are contending or fighting for top 4. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Tomo said:

7 points down on this stage last season and 2/3 on the same fixtures. Given the loss of Hazard, a filled out Loftus Cheek and the injury problems of Kante, Rudiger and Callum that really isn't a disaster. 

It's not a disaster but the facts remain. Sarri is a better manager than Lampard at this current time. I really hope it works out for Frank, I really do. I'm not condemning him just yet... he will most certainly have the summer and another season to be judged upon. 

Yes with experienced players like Giroud, Barkley, Willian and Pedro we would have way more points...

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Yes with experienced players like Giroud, Barkley, Willian and Pedro we would have way more points...

Some could argue that Giroud may have buried many of the chances that Tammy has missed. Easy chances too.

And Zouma was a beast when Mourinho was here. 
Lampard hasn‘t improved any single defender.
Zouma was a Beast because Mou likes to play anti football. Anti football means that Zouma will only play very deep without playing any passes and if he gets the Ball, shoot it away. Zouma can still play Anti Football

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Zouma was a Beast because Mou likes to play anti football. Anti football means that Zouma will only play very deep without playing any passes and if he gets the Ball, shoot it away. Zouma can still play Anti Football

I also saw Anti football when we fucked up against Newcastle, West Ham, Southampton...