Bohemians 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Already not a fan of the 4-2-3-1, which is mainly down to personal. I hope the whole XI changes at half. That was a bit disappointing to say the least. A bloody trailist was causing our midfield and defence havoc. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Already not a fan of the 4-2-3-1, which is mainly down to personal. I hope the whole XI changes at half. That was a bit disappointing to say the least. A bloody trailist was causing our midfield and defence havoc. 

To be fair that trialist looked pretty good. Playing for his life there.

dog knows I can be one cynical bish, but why so bloody negative?

come on m8

we have a patchwork 11

and still far more positives than negatives

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

To be fair that trialist looked pretty good. Playing for his life there.

We have a new manager and players wanting to make an impression. A select few have done the exact opposite and I can see why Sarri never bothered with Drinkwater. Limited. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

dog knows I can be one cynical bish, but why so bloody negative?

come on m8

we have a patchwork 11

and still far more positives than negatives

I've made it abundantly clear that the main issue is down to personal. I've been more than fair with my analysis. 

Positive first half. Why? Because striker position is without a doubt our biggest problem and during this 45 minutes our striker was by the best player on the pitch. Going into this season it's the only position I'm genuinely worried about so this performance from Bats is encouraging

I've made it abundantly clear that the main issue is down to personal. I've been more than fair with my analysis. 

fairplay, we have a lot of dregs on the field

but I absolutely am far more optimistic about the year than I has 3 months back

Lampard was a genius player, best offensive MF in EPL history

and he has literally been bathed in footy from birth

that Derby team was SHIT (it really was, you pull their top or 5 off the squad, and place PNE's top 4 or 5 and they would have been relegation material with another  manager)

and he still almost got them promoted