• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

with this current lot nothing is a given and its never the easy way, we will need to start this one on the front foot, can't afford another game like the 2nd leg against Sparta Prague. Cheers and goodluck

26 minutes ago, DDA said:

I fully expect a win and nothing less is acceptable to be honest. Frankfhurt are a mediocre team who we should breeze past. We only worry because our season has been soo up and down. I'm predicting a 3-1 win.

best if we keep a clean sheet mate, we tend to get nervy when teams score the away goal, but let's hope we do the job. Cheers

21 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

best if we keep a clean sheet mate, we tend to get nervy when teams score the away goal, but let's hope we do the job. Cheers

Kante is out, probably for the rest of the year (MAYBE he makes the EL final if we get there)

Rudiger out (obviously, he may not be ready for start of next season)

CHO obviously done until December or so, maybe even January 2020

Ampadu is out for the year (has been)

Cahill is probably out

Willian is carrying a slight knock

Eintracht Frankfurt get Rebic back from suspension, and Evan N'Dicka (their best CB, 3rd best under 20yo CB in the world, after de Ligt and Ibrahima Konaté and a SERIOUS wishlister of mine, along with Konaté) is now almost fully fit,

Haller is still questionable (has been out for awhile with abdominal strain). So is Rode (toe, but far more likely than Haller)

It is not going to be easy at all due our horrid run of injuries the last couple weeks

we literally have only 2 CB's (Azpi in a pinch makes 3, but that means Zappacosta at RB, eeeek)

we only have one b/u MF (the one who doesn't start between Barks, RLC, and Kovacic, I would guess Barkley is on the bench, as RLC and Barkley together is very weak defensively)

and we only have 1 b/u winger (if Willian is healthy, otherwise none)

IF Sarri can pull off 3 straight wins (and thus 3rd place AND the EL trophy) with this decimated team

I am NOT going to say shite when he comes back next year (for months, as I have almost no hopes for anything other than 6th or 7th due to losing Eden , the CHO and Rudiger injuries, and of course, the bans)

Our team now only has 4 WC (meaning top 20 at their position) players

Kepa (I rate him 6th or 7th best keeper)

Rudiger (the lowest on here, probably top 20, but not top 15)

Kante (Best trad DMF in world, and even out of position a huge weapon)

Hazard (2nd best true LW in world, after Neymar) Mbappe now plays CF mostly, Messi floats, impossible really give a true position

and two are out, lol

Eden is our only remotely WC outfield player left (RLC probably will get there hopefully, but he certainly is not a top 20 AMF atm, top 30 or 35, yes, overall, on his day and if health soon can be top 20)

to win the EL, we are going to need massive step-ups from AC, Emerson or Alonso, Kovacic, plus either Willian or Pedro and either Higs or Giroud, AND Eden to go wild in his last 3 gmes (well the EL ones at least)

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Kante is out, probably for the rest of the year (MAYBE he makes the EL final if we get there)

Cahill is probably out

Eintracht Frankfurt get Rebic back from suspension, and Evan N'Dicka (their best CB, 3rd best under 20yo CB in the world, after de Ligt and Ibrahima Konaté and a SERIOUS wishlister of mine, along with Konaté) is now almost fully fit,

Haller is still questionable (has been out for awhile with abdominal strain). So is Rode (toe, but far more likely than Haller)

It is not going to be easy at all due our horrid run of injuries the last couple weeks

we literally have only 2 CB's (Azpi in a pinch makes 3, but that means Zappacosta at RB, eeeek)

we only have one b/u MF (the one who doesn't start between Barks, RLC, and Kovacic, I would guess Barkley is on the bench, as RLC and Barkley together is very weak defensively)

IF Sarri can pull off 3 straight wins (and thus 3rd place AND the EL trophy) with this decimated team

I am NOT going to say shite when he comes back next year (for months, as I have almost no hopes for anything other than 6th or 7th due to losing Eden , the CHO and Rudiger injuries, and of course, the bans)

Hazard (2nd best true LW in world, after Neymar) Mbappe now plays CF mostly, Messi floats, impossible really give a true position

and two are out, lol

Eden is our only remotely WC outfield player left (RLC probably will get there hopefully, but he certainly is not a top 20 AMF atm, top 30 or 35, yes, overall, on his day and if health soon can be top 20)

to win the EL, we are going to need massive step-ups from AC, Emerson or Alonso, Kovacic, plus either Willian or Pedro and either Higs or Giroud, AND Eden to go wild in his last 3 gmes (well the EL ones at least)

yes but there a thing: now this team looks like able to fight and suffer, while at the beginning of the season wasn't 

15 hours ago, DDA said:

I fully expect a win and nothing less is acceptable to be honest. Frankfhurt are a mediocre team who we should breeze past. We only worry because our season has been soo up and down. I'm predicting a 3-1 win.

Should being the key word.. This is Chelsea who like to keep you on your toes.. 

One game away from a final. End this stupid season on a high. 

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Cahill is probably out

and two are out, lol

except for striker we are better in every position when they come with their hasebes and hintereggers we need not fear that our individual classwill not be enough. Either we get our concentration righ tand take the cahnces we will inevitably have plenty of or we dont and it well get nervy. Frankfurt either try to shut you down, which they are shit at as we saw before or they will try to steamroll you with teh power rebic, jovic and da costa which is what i am more wary of. but that approach will leave space behind for us to exploit.

Also I rate Hazard above Neymar, Neymar has been average for his standards this season. would not rate kepa and rüdiger that high tho

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If we aint gonna be 110% tomorrow, we are going to lose this. Im sure Frankfurt is super hyped up now after these two matches to turn it around.

Yep. And they only need one goal so a hell of a lot easier. 

If we go out with a wimper be so pissed off and if we go a goal behind hope we see some fight back! 

Just win.. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

After watching the two stupid Champions League semi finals, I'm not sure what to even expect from this...

Probably be 0-0....or we'll pass backwards the way we do and end up scoring a OG... Just because... 

Just gutted options were East or West. Either way hopefully hopefully a fun night... Eeeeek

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Probably be 0-0....or we'll pass backwards the way we do and end up scoring a OG... Just because... 

Just gutted options were East or West. Either way hopefully hopefully a fun night... Eeeeek

Go 3-0 up on the night and then concede 3 in the last five minutes to go out on away goals...

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Go 3-0 up on the night and then concede 3 in the last five minutes to go out on away goals...

Probably just cause.

Last time was bad enough. Went from 45 minutes of loudness eooo happy crowd to 45 of shit what the hell is happening silence. 

Or be repeat of Barcalona that year.. 0-0...and score from their only shot on target right at the end. 

Feel so confident lol