DYC.
Followers 2

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didier Drogba honoured by Football Writers' Association as Jose Mourinho hails striker as Chelsea's best value player of all time DROGBA: MOURINHO SPEAKS ABOUT DROGBA 'Didier arrived at Stamford Br

Drogba asked Torres how his goal record has come along since he left. Torres did not find that question amusing.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

EXCLUSIVE: Didier Drogba is coming home!

Didier-Drogba--008.jpg

Didier Drogba has been offered a one year contract as a player and 3 years contract as a coach after that, he will be on of the members of Mourinho's staff.
Drogba will consider all of his options after his contract with Galatasaray expires this summer! ‪#‎CFC‬ ‪#‎KING‬

Didier Drogba offered dramatic player-coach return to Chelsea this summer

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/03/didier-drogba-offered-dramatic-player-coach-return-to-chelsea-this-summer-4717037/

• Like 1

EXCLUSIVE: Didier Drogba is coming home!

Didier-Drogba--008.jpg

Didier Drogba has been offered a one year contract as a player and 3 years contract as a coach after that, he will be on of the members of Mourinho's staff.
Drogba will consider all of his options after his contract with Galatasaray expires this summer! ‪#‎CFC‬ ‪#‎KING‬

Didier Drogba offered dramatic player-coach return to Chelsea this summer

http://metro.co.uk/2...summer-4717037/

• Like 3

I love this guy but we should move on...if he comes as coach, great; but not as player. We need young blood who will give 200% and speed up game against smaller teams...

• Like 1

Jose had always wanted to play Eto and Drogba together, but they'll have to play understudy to Diego Costa this time around.

I still don't Mourinho being a 4-4-2 guy with Chelsea..

Don't want him as a player here, as coach he can come back.

I'd like his last kick for Chelsea to remain the winning Champions League penalty.

ummmm... 3rd striker behind costa and lukaku. as much as i love this guy, dont know if he would have what it takes to be a PL winning team player.

• Like 1