Didier Drogba

DYC.

You've said it yourself "IF Torres..". I actually think Torres is waiting for Drogba to leave. That way he'll be the default first choice striker and the team will be chosen around him. He's not happy..

Come on bro, you're better than that. That's something I'd expect from a two-bit journo not a Chelsea fan.

Torres is playing pretty badly and it has absolutely nothing to do with Drogba. The guy simply is out of form hasn't looked right since the day we signed him. We should count ourselves lucky that we have a superstar in Drogba at our club.

It's up to Torres to fight for his place. Simply giving him a spot no matter how poorly he plays is just stupid.

Come on bro, you're better than that. That's something I'd expect from a two-bit journo not a Chelsea fan.

Torres is playing pretty badly and it has absolutely nothing to do with Drogba. The guy simply is out of form hasn't looked right since the day we signed him. We should count ourselves lucky that we have a superstar in Drogba at our club.

It's up to Torres to fight for his place. Simply giving him a spot no matter how poorly he plays is just stupid.

I know I know.. It's more out of frustration from Nando. He just doesn't look up for it.

That being said, he's been having on/off moments all season. It's not been the best season for him by far! He just needs to settle down. Would probably only happen after the summer, I for one have stopped caring about his goal tally for this season. Journos can write what they want, over analyse any figures they so wish, but they'll bit their own words eventually :)

I'd definitely keep Didier for one season more at least, but I don't think we will ever see our 50 million signing score with Drogba being on the pitch. It's the same as Gerrard - Lampard. It just won't work.

He is a world-class striker though, and the day he leaves will no doubt be a sad one for the club, and for the fans.

We do it with Lampard.

haha

Didier wouldn`t join a club who think their manager is the messiah for leading them to 4th place.

Harry thinks Didi would prefer Europa League to Champions League? Even though am praying the Yids get 4th place. I cant stand what shitty will be saying if they qualify. plus they will get any player they want. Better have 3 London clubs in CL. just a lil off topic :eyebrows:

Didier Drogba is set to stay at Chelsea after holding crunch talks with Blues bosses.

The Ivory Coastspacer.gif striker is thought to have been unsettled by the £50million signing of Fernando Torresspacer.gif in January, with the Spanish star often picked ahead of him.

Drogbaspacer.gif is now 33 and has another year left on his contract, and his agent, Thierno Seydi, met with chief executive Ron Gourlayspacer.gif to see if he is still wanted next season.

Seydi insists Drogba is not seeking a summer switch and is confident his client will remain at Stamford Bridge for an eighth year.

"A lot was said over a possible departure of Didier Drogba," Seydi said.

"That is not the order of the day.

"He stays at this club, which he knows very well."

My link