Didier Drogba

DYC.

As a coach, yes, as a player not so much. Admit it or not, he is past it, yes he is still solid but he is old, I don't think he would be able to keep up. And not to mention his last kick of the ball which brought us the champions league. He left on a high note, he won everything there is to win.

He cleared the bad chapter in his chelsea story book in 2012 that had lingered since 2008 and left at the perfect time that very few players if any others can..how many other players have won a European cup with his last kick for their club? The timing was perfect, it is the clubs fault that they haven't filled his old position with a good replacement(until Costa) but a 36 year old drogba is not the answer..i wish he would atleast become Lukaku's agent-mentor. I do think Lukaku being called a Chelsea fan before he came was a case of him being more a Drogba fan than the club itself.

Is that our highest scoring striker Eto'o? Yeah what a shyster that guy is. I mean who the fuck only scores against United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Galatasaray and Tottenham? Nah, can't think of anyone from our team worse than him; not the Senegalese fella and DEFINITELY not the 4th most marketable player in the world and Mr Tahiti destroying Confed Cup Golden Boot winner Sir His Holiness Torres del Fernando.

Hahah you Etoo lovers make me laugh. crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Our highest scoring striker? Lol WTF that's nothing to shout about, for the amount per games played Ba was better, lol

He was an absolute train wreck sometimes didn't look like scoring if he had all day.

You guys always name these goals yes they were helpful but simply not enough. I haven't got all day to name all the games he DIDNT SCORE in. He was so inconsitent they all were.

ALL OUR STRIKERS were not good enough. They were all pish.!!!

We needed the Etoo of like 5 years this one was past it.

Hahah you Etoo lovers make me laugh. crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Our highest scoring striker? Lol WTF that's nothing to shout about, for the amount per games played Ba was better, lol

He was an absolute train wreck sometimes didn't look like scoring if he had all day.

We needed the Etoo of like 5 years this one was past it.

Eto'o lover? Nope, just respect him for the impact he made in the conditions he was brought in. Maybe you ought to try it too.

'Fact' is the number of goals he has scored and the games he scored them in - and you can laugh all you want but they won't change. If being the best striker of that bunch was no big thing, why didn't the other two manage it? If Eto'o is a 'train wreck', what does that make the other two? Interesting that you decide to ridicule someone who was - whether you accept it or not - the best in his position at the club.

Are you still pissed your precious Mourinho was called up for his stupid, disrespectul remarks?

Edit : you heavily edited your post, I see. Give it up, even you know Eto'o was not the best name to rake up here.

Hahahah crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

You are clearly a comedian, Jose told the truth, that's all, he didn't pander to Etoo's ego. They were all terrible.

Did you not read what I wrote or ANY of my other posts first, I HAVE constantly criticised BA and Torres as well

Whether you accept it or not Etoo was done when he came here, few goals doesn't change that. There was so many games watching him fall over or play pish. Glad I don't have to suffer it anymore, if he could take Torres and Ba with him, fantastic.

ALL THREE STRIKERS WERE RUBBISH.

The admin have asked nicely that threads don't get way laid with arguments so I really don't want to get into anything with you, it's tedious, you have your opinion I have mine.

BACK TO DIDIER please.....

I remember him taking around the time we played them in CL about how his family still lives near Cobham so I think it's possible he is coming back. Even if it's just as a coach he would be a great asset. Chelsea legend #

Didier takes time to meet fan in Sao Paulo: http://globoesporte.globo.com/sp/campinas-e-regiao/copa-do-mundo/noticia/2014/06/drogba-recebe-drogbinha-realiza-o-sonho-de-fa-baiano-e-ouve-promessa.html

Can use translate, but it's essentially saying the charismatic player made his day and even held fan's baby who's named "Drogbinha" (little drogba). :)

Name 1 of these 'so many games' and ill go and have a look.

Id have to go through all my recordings to get the specific games and to honest they were hard enough to watch first time. I don't have time just now maybe later but it's hardly worth arguing mate, he was rubbish, they we were all rubbish. lets move on

Back to about Didier....

Is this happening or was it rubbish?

he has STILL got it!!!!

in no way would he be a step backwards. he will be a far more effective 3rd striker than BA and torres combined. and its not just about football but also his presence and character on the field which is just immense. moreover he can have the player-manager coach.

would be a great addition to the dressing room too after lamps and cole have gone.