Didier Drogba

DYC.

Said this yesterday, get him back. He's at a stage now he'd be content on the bench and in a place he loves dearly. Would still be a huge figure both on and off the field, I mean for fuck sake just bring him back to annoy Arsenal.

A bench to look to of Drogba and Lukaku with a new addition of a Costa or Cavani........pass the beer.

Just remove COSTA and put in MANDZUKIC and I think this is the best post ever.

Drogba: "6 months before agreeing to join #CFC I saw Jose at a Porto-Marseille game. He said, Do you have some brothers who play like you?

Drogba on Jose: "Then this guy comes and says, You have to come with me. I want to make you one of the best strikers in the Premier League"

Drogba: "We worked with Jose to be independent, to be able to read the game, to change a game or a situation on our own on the pitch" #CFC

Drogba: "People [outside the club] didnt see Chelsea as a family, where the players are close" #CFC

Drogba: "When you conceded a goal, you could see JT (John Terry) shouting & kicking the post like he was losing a very important game" #CFC

Drogba: "The best teams we had, that I played in at Chelsea, were probably the 2009 team under Hiddink and the 1st year with Mourinho" #CFC

Drogba: "After the Champions League draw Jose texted me to say, Its your moment, enjoy it" #CFC

The hiddink time something people have forgotten.

It's a pity he never stayed. We would have produced awesome results in the following seasons with him.

Hiddink then retired and mourinho took over. Would have been the perfect scenario.

Should have, could have, would have.

He didn't have the armband but I truly believe Drogba was the leader of the team during his time at the club. That's not to take anything away from Terry but the way the other players talk about him he comes across as the one with the biggest influence on his teammates.