• Pedro (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very happy. This is Fulham's cup final, and they played arguably their best game of the season today. There's always a reaction after a change of manager, and we did very well to keep them out in the

I would go as far as saying LB is our number 1 priority this summer. He was certainly quicker to get forward and offer the overlap compared to Alonso which helped speed things up at times but his

Players looked tired too me. Heavy rotation needed against Dynamo if this line up is to beat an impressive Wolves.

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Lack of creativity from midfield (besides Jorginho) has been so annoying all throughout the season. RLC needs to come on second half

I'd agree if I were sure RLC could handle 45 min with that back of his.

• Like 1

Higuain is absolutely dominating in their box. His movement is superb. For once, the service has been great from wide areas.

We keep getting him these chances and he'll bury another. Just have to sharpen up in midfield.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It is so worrying how vulnerable we are in the center of the pitch when the ball is turned over. Saying it all season. We just get destroyed there repeatedly. Even by poor sides like this.

Solution = Barella

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

fed up of this shit, Jorginho papers over the cracks. He just cannot do what is required in that role, he's nowhere near strong enough and game after game he just gets ran through way too easily, it's a joke.

No doubt there are some good attributes there but to be our defensive midfielder, effectively our main man in the middle of the park just doesn't work in the premier league, he does not have the tools.

How many times!!!!!

Jorginho is not in the deep midifield position to play as a defensive midfielder.... 

He is there to pass and literally tackle if possible.

He will never be Makalele!!!

As soon as you accept that the sooner you will feel less agrivated by his lack of successful tackles. 

On Sarris system we have to defend as a unit. As a team.

• Like 1

Higuain's movement in incredible though. Constantly makes the right movement at the right time and I'm quite certain he will score at least one more goal today

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Solution = Barella

He would certainly help. Barkley is pretty lazy and not so disciplined in the defensive phase. Neither is RLC. We need another pitbull in there like a Barella to play along with Kante and Jorginho.

• Like 1
Just now, Pizy said:

He would certainly help. Barkley is pretty lazy and not so disciplined in the defensive phase. Neither is RLC. We need another pitbull in there like a Barella to play along with Kante and Jorginho.

Is he creative enough

• Like 1

This should be all over, this Fulham side are league two standard defensively they don't even get the basics. Sergio Rico and poor finishing is keeping them in this.

We need a 3rd goal.

• Like 1

Higuain's movement is exactly what a top striker gives you, he isn't lazy and he gets these chances and takes them because he's done it for years.

We can win this by how ever many we want now, Fulham are terrible.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Barkley is such a safe comfort zone player, does my head in watching him.

Barkley-RLC and CHO-Willian subs I want to see soon. 

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

How many times!!!!!

Jorginho is not in the deep midifield position to play as a defensive midfielder.... 

He is there to pass and literally tackle if possible.

He will never be Makalele!!!

As soon as you accept that the sooner you will feel less agrivated by his lack of successful tackles. 

On Sarris system we have to defend as a unit. As a team.

I know exactly what he is supposed to be doing in that position but it doesn't work

i HATE the max 7 on the bench rule

its crazy to allow 25 on a first team roster then make 7 of them sit in the stands

10 would be much better

1 GK

2 CB

1 LB

1 RB

2 MF

1 LW

1 RW

1 CF