• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

I'd like to think that game against City in the Carabao Cup, and the shambles that played out in the final stages of that game has become a catalyst for the rest of the season. The City and Spurs matches showed that if we play as instructed by Sarri, we can match any team in the Premiership. And today we face Fulham.....A team we should beat with ease, and I fully expect us to do so. But I wont be judging it on the final score. I will be judging it on the attitude, professionalism, desire, heart and hunger of the players to play for the Club. We cannot afford any slip ups between now and the end of the season, and with games against Manure and Liverpool away still to come we need to get back to being the tight unit we were at the beginning of the season. So lets not let the Spurs game be a one-off. Lets continue that form and deny this Fulham lot a shot on target like we did on Wednesday. Lets KTBFFH and be the Chelsea we all know we can, and should be from now until the season ends.

CHELSEA TEAM NEWS

Team to play Fulham: Kepa, Emerson, Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kante, Barkley, Willian, Hazard, Higuain

Subs: Caballero, Pedro, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi, Luiz

Great to see Christensen start and Emerson to get another game but I do think at least one of RLC or CHO should have started this one. Willian is crap RW anyways and Barkley hasn't done much since October

On the other hand, our bench is starting look very strong! Nearly all of those players would start for Arsenal week in week out

22 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

fancy 3-1 Chelsea.

12/1 it comes in ?! i used to do that scoreline all the time . twice this season its come up , home to Bate + home to palace 

On 3/1/2019 at 9:21 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Heard that the 'racist' fans had their season tickets returned and bans lifted. Video and supporting evidence from stewards backed their story.

Apologies from Matthew Syed, Dan Levene, Ian Wright etc etc and Sterling …..?? Nah just silence

I have heard nothing about this, so you could imagine how angry I feel that we find out through your post. Absolute joke. 

I'm sure Calum is delighted he was forced to stay for this. I know it's a must win game, but surely against fucking Fulham he could've started.

I'd be annoyed if I was RLC as well. Barkley hasn't exactly pulled up trees and seems to be loved by Sarri.

5 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Great to see Emerson to get another game but I do think at least one of RLC or CHO should have started this one. Willian is crap RW anyways and Barkley hasn't done much since October

Yeah agree, think i would have played Giroud up front also instead of Higuain freshen things up also

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah agree, think i would have played Giroud up front also instead of Higuain freshen things up also

Nah higs needs the game time to adapt to the PL if we have any chance of finishing in the top 4 this season, we won't finish top 4 with giroud starting games imo.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm sure Calum is delighted he was forced to stay for this. I know it's a must win game, but surely against fucking Fulham he could've started.

I'd be annoyed if I was RLC as well. Barkley hasn't exactly pulled up trees and seems to be loved by Sarri.

And yet people wonder why he wanted out

Anyways, would really love to see Higuain bag a goal today to improve his confidence.

As for them, Mitrovic is the obvious danger man. Cristensen better be ready for the physicality. It's something he normally struggles with.