Faustino Anjorin

Unionjack

• 6 months later...

This man is a absolute beast. This guy has RLC potential. I remember the time when RLC was destroying youth matches and I became one of his biggest fans when he was 16 years old. This guy is 17 years old and he has so much potential. He is a physical beast of a man. He and RLC have a very similar physique and their technique is also on point. Anjorin is a very technical player that can score goals and he is a no. 10 type of player, while RLC is a no. 8. Anjorin is fast, can score goals, makes very good passes and he is more creative than RLC( does not mean that RLC is not creative, but he is more creative than RLC) and his stamina seems pretty decent. This guy is ready for PL action. He has all the tools to make it at Chelsea.. He can improve on his shooting a little bit more (he should have scored one more goal tonight), but with that kind of potential, you need to give him a chance either in PL or loan him out to a Championship team. He is too good for this U23 team. I am not saying that he should be a starter, but he should be an option for the bench once in a while and give him a chance against lower teams, when we are up with two or more goals. Sadly, he was injured two or three months last season.

My dream is it to see both RLC and Anjorin on the same pitch.

26 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

This man is a absolute beast. This guy has RLC potential. I remember the time when RLC was destroying youth matches and I became one of his biggest fans when he was 16 years old. This guy is 17 years old and he has so much potential. He is a physical beast of a man. He and RLC have a very similar physique and their technique is also on point. Anjorin is a very technical player that can score goals and he is a no. 10 type of player, while RLC is a no. 8. Anjorin is fast, can score goals, makes very good passes and he is more creative than RLC( does not mean that RLC is not creative, but he is more creative than RLC) and his stamina seems pretty decent. This guy is ready for PL action. He has all the tools to make it at Chelsea.. He can improve on his shooting a little bit more (he should have scored one more goal tonight), but with that kind of potential, you need to give him a chance either in PL or loan him out to a Championship team. He is too good for this U23 team. I am not saying that he should be a starter, but he should be an option for the bench once in a while and give him a chance against lower teams, when we are up with two or more goals. Sadly, he was injured two or three months last season.

My dream is it to see both RLC and Anjorin on the same pitch.

I rate him loads

what do you think of my youth breakdown?

• 4 months later...

Napoli Make Contact Over Signing Chelsea's Box-To-Box Midfielder Faustino Anjorin

Image result for Faustino Anjorin

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=34770

Serie A club Napoli are exploring ways to sign Chelsea starlet Faustino Anjorin in the January transfer window, according to various reports emanating from the Italian press including calcionapoli1926.it. Napoli are in the market for a midfielder, with new coach Gennaro Gattuso preferring to line-up in a 4-3-3 formation and the Chelsea whizkid has been identified as a possible reinforcement.

Anjorin shares the same agent as Jeremie Boga, who is also attracting interest from Napoli ahead of the reopening of the transfer window and during one of the meetings, Napoli sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli was informed about the England U19 international.
The 2001-born box-to-box midfielder has been at Chelsea for over ten years, first joining their development center at U7 level before officially signing a contract at U9 level.

He made his first team debut for the Blues in a League Cup clash against Grimsby Town on September 25 this year, replacing Pedro in the 67th minute and became the youngest player of Nigerian descent to debut for Chelsea in a domestic competition aged 17 years, 10 months and 2 days. Earlier this year, Anjorin was on the radar of Borussia Dortmund, Paris Saint-Germain and OGC Nice He won the FA Youth Cup, U18 Premier League and U18 Premier League Cup with Chelsea in the 2017-2018 season.

snip

they can go fuck themselves

Image result for Aurelio De Laurentiis

• 3 weeks later...

The one really good performance I've seen from Tino so far this season was his cameo against Grimsby. When he's good, he's breath-taking but ever since April 2018, when I predicted he'd be the next big thing to come out of the academy, I've more often been disappointed by him than I've been impressed. Far, far too much upside to give up on him however. I don't know his contractual situation but, hopefully the club can get that sorted and then only consider loan offers from Napoli, or anyone else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Great news. I just don’t see how with the plethora of AMs at the club he will have a pathway unless we sell someone 

You'd love to keep them all but we can only console ourselves with the hope that the competition for squad places will help drive up the overall quality.

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Great news. I just don’t see how with the plethora of AMs at the club he will have a pathway unless we sell someone 

Barkley needs to go

and IF we could get what CIES has just now rated Mount at

bye bye Mason

it is insane 

81a866fa53d5540429ac8172f31f8e30.png

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Barkley needs to go

and IF we could get what CIES has just now rated Mount at

bye bye Mason

it is insane 

81a866fa53d5540429ac8172f31f8e30.png

I wonder what games they have been watching. Such an average Talent. Hard worker, great attitude but I doubt he will ever be worth those 100m

I would sell him right now if someone gives us 100 million for him. 
So that figure is ridicules to me. 
We will never get anything close to that ever again lol. He will struggle against the likes of RLC

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

We would not even get that money for him. If we put him up for sale, everyone would be like „there is something wrong with him“ and try to lowball us. Also it would send the wrong signal after he has been busting a bit the whole season for us desperately wanting to make it here.