Followers 0

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recommend giving Haunting Of House Hill a shot, remarkable horror series. Great storytelling and cinematography, imo the best Netflix original. 

I'm stupidly late to the party but how good is prison break?

I hadn't heard of Night Manager before but it looks good. Just grabbed that 1st season lol And have also got Bodyguard DL'd to watch too. As for Fargo I watched the 1st series but cant remem

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

On two at the minute.

How to get away with murder (on series 3) and 13 reason's why (4 episodes in), I heard the latter gets really hard to watch as it goes on though.

Viola Davis (Annalise on HTGAWM) is an incredible actress, possibly the best I've ever come across.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Best show I've seen recently is Barry it's about a hitman who accidently gets enrolled into a acting class Henry Winkler as the acting teacher is hilarious.

The episode "ronny/lily" in the second season was incredible.

• 3 months later...

'THE WITCHER' IS THE BEST KIND OF WEIRD FANTASY SERIES NETFLIX COULD HAVE MADE

If you're feeling betrayed after Game of Thrones, Netflix just gifted you a very nice holiday present.

the witcher

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/the-witcher-review-netflix-series

You might not believe that The Witcher is a show on Netflix that you can actually watch 10 episodes of, right now. Based on the books that inspired the video game series, The Witcher stars Henry Cavill, Superman himself, as Geralt of Rivia, a magical mutant "Witcher" who hunts stuff and drinks lots of potions and grunts "hm" often. There are also other characters, arguably too many, but really, the one to know is Geralt. It sounds bizarre, and it is, but the show is also kind of great, and if you're still not convinced, here are a few reasons why you ought to start watching it right this second. 

SNIP

• Like 1

Happy Valley and Line of Duty. Amazing crime thrillers. Most English fans probably know these shows but I highly recommend both of them to anyone who hasn't watched them.

Sarah Lancashire and Keeley Hawes are just incredible.    

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

we binged watched it a week ago

it was really good

Yeah baby Yoda has been cute and mando is really a cool character I can respect. 

I was never really impressed by the new star wars and kylo Ren and all that stuff. Their characters was mediocre at best. 

But Disney got it right with this series. Really catches the essence of old star wars. 

Looking forward to more. 🙂

• Like 1
On 12/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, Vesper said:

'THE WITCHER' IS THE BEST KIND OF WEIRD FANTASY SERIES NETFLIX COULD HAVE MADE

If you're feeling betrayed after Game of Thrones, Netflix just gifted you a very nice holiday present.

the witcher

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/the-witcher-review-netflix-series

You might not believe that The Witcher is a show on Netflix that you can actually watch 10 episodes of, right now. Based on the books that inspired the video game series, The Witcher stars Henry Cavill, Superman himself, as Geralt of Rivia, a magical mutant "Witcher" who hunts stuff and drinks lots of potions and grunts "hm" often. There are also other characters, arguably too many, but really, the one to know is Geralt. It sounds bizarre, and it is, but the show is also kind of great, and if you're still not convinced, here are a few reasons why you ought to start watching it right this second. 

SNIP

Have you watched this show? Is it any good? 

Hearing a lot about it but I haven't got around to watch it. 

Right now watching the expanse on Amazon Prime. I like it. The first episode or two was slow but in season 2 and I'm enjoying the show. 

I like sci fi so this show fits my profile. 🤓

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Fernando said:

Right now watching the expanse on Amazon Prime. I like it. The first episode or two was slow but in season 2 and I'm enjoying the show. 

I like sci fi so this show fits my profile. 🤓

its a good show :wub:

• Like 1