What TV Prog Are You Following Now

Unionjack

The new flat mate likes US detective TV series.

I'm trying to tell her that the Brits knock spots off the US ones but shes not heard of any of them!!!

To anyone who is into Detective progs that are not jokey or fun I would recommend all of the following to you.

Morse

Broadchurch

Taggart

Lewis

Midsommer Murders

Life on Mars

Foyles War

A Touch of Frost

River

Poirot

Luther

The Fall

Maigret - 2 different ones

On 1/18/2019 at 6:01 PM, Unionjack said:

With the first 2 Eps out Ive decided to wait till Season 3 of True Detective has finished and watch them all together.

It does my head in sometimes when I get really into a show and have to wait till the following week to carry on.

I used to like the wait and build up but just dont have the patience any more that way.

If its owt like 1 & 2 it will be a cracker!

Yeah I'm also like this and it's time brother! Today last episode. 

• 3 weeks later...

Great start to new season of American Gods! Was going to leave it till the end of season but the urge was too great!

Hadn't seen owt of the Ricky Gervaiis After Life nut watched the 1st season last night. Had me laughing and also crying as it touched home a dew times.About him losing his wife to cancer and trying to come to terms with it. Its not as dry/sarcastic as The Office but if you like Ricky you will love this. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8398600/

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

On two at the minute.

How to get away with murder (on series 3) and 13 reason's why (4 episodes in), I heard the latter gets really hard to watch as it goes on though.

Viola Davis (Annalise on HTGAWM) is an incredible actress, possibly the best I've ever come across.

14 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That's the sort of thing Down and Dirty with Captain Kirk

Must be nearly 40 years since I heard this it was a John Peel favourite always remember the where's Spock at the end.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Must be nearly 40 years since I heard this it was a John Peel favourite always remember the where's Spock at the end.

JP would have rated this as well, probably. RIP Mr Peel and Spock !

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Best show I've seen recently is Barry it's about a hitman who accidently gets enrolled into a acting class Henry Winkler as the acting teacher is hilarious.

The episode "ronny/lily" in the second season was incredible.