Christian Pulisic

the wes

Pulisic just needs to stay healthy ffs, i dont remember Eden being injured this much, i still remember how Robben was a beast for us when healthy, but unfortunately he was too injury prone. Pulisic needs to bulk up a little bit.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It's almost criminal how no one picked Pulisic out with a pass when he took up a good position. 

If only Fabregas was a few years younger and still playing for us. The likes of Pulisic, Werner would have a field day latching onto Fabregas' passes!

Not sure in any of those instances finding Pulisic is the best option or easily doable 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Not sure in any of those instances finding Pulisic is the best option or easily doable 

The first two examples definitely can and the one with Willian at 1:03. 

The rest, okay, he made good runs to create space for others but at the same time, there were also some woeful passes in the final third. 

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

The first two examples definitely can and the one with Willian at 1:03. 

The rest, okay, he made good runs to create space for others but at the same time, there were also some woeful passes in the final third. 

Probably the only one that really a bad decision was Willian but it was willian on the run, he need to pass it with his weaker foot. 

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

Probably the only one that really a bad decision was Willian but it was willian on the run, he need to pass it with his weaker foot. 

It's a pass. Not a shot. He wasn't even running at full speed. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

It's almost criminal how no one picked Pulisic out with a pass when he took up a good position. 

If only Fabregas was a few years younger and still playing for us. The likes of Pulisic, Werner would have a field day latching onto Fabregas' passes!

My first reaction to this video is omg how bad Willian is in the final third. 

But you could have said that to other players also. RLC made three runs and he needed simple passes. Barkley played one pass to the opponent, one pass went off the pitch and one other pass was so bad that Ruben had to stop his run and run backwards again to pass it back to Barkley and Barkley ruined another counter attack.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

But you could have said that to other players also. RLC made three runs and he needed simple passes. Barkley played one pass to the opponent, one pass went off the pitch and one other pass was so bad that Ruben had to stop his run and run backwards again to pass it back to Barkley and Barkley ruined another counter attack.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Yes yes, them and everyone else too. I was just thinking of balls being played over the top, in behind the opposition's defence for Pulisic, Werner etc to run onto. 

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Said it the other day, Pulisic may not be Hazard but he has that Hazard-ness in him. 

I like him better than Hazard to be honest. Hazard did it mostly on intuition and that's amazing, but understanding why and when to apply certain things in the field makes you a different kind of player. His football intelligence is simply outstanding,his understanding and reading the game at this age is something you see rarely. I believe this guy has everything to become a worldclass player, lets hope he stays fit and i'm a happy man. I'm really curious to see his link-up with Werner next season, both having a past in the Bundesliga.