Christian Pulisic

the wes

I think the dilemma is both best position is LW, it will be interesting how Lampard utilizes them.  
The partnership that James and CHO were making on the right was reallyyyyy good until CHO and Reece got injured. I think CHO is still dangerous on the right. Maybe not quite his best, but still tons of potential.

I think the whole LW vs RW thing is overrated. Most top wingers can do both easily (there are some obvious exceptions)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I think the dilemma is both best position is LW, it will be interesting how Lampard utilizes them.  

I think CHO is better on the right because of his chemistry with Reece.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think CHO is better on the right because of his chemistry with Reece.

Still think his best moments even under Sarri have been on the right. That’s excluding the pre season games he played on the left with Sarri but I think as soon as Eden was back it was obvious he would either feature more on the right or as rotation from the left. I think on the left he is a bit predictable. 

Pulisic ice cold for his goal. Sucked in Mendy and went past him with ease as well. Really hoping he can maintain his fitness for the remaining games and next season, really think hes capable of getting 10-15 goals and assists if he plays every week.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:05 PM, Dazzy_Vance said:

Worried about his scoring capabilities. Makes Willian look prolific.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:55 PM, BlueLyon said:

And yeah Willian is better than Pulisic man. Potential wise obviously not, but current ability absolutely. Not saying Willian is great or anything, just that Pulisic isnt that good either.

200.gif

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Oh there were even worse comments... Just look at first 5 pages. Marketing boy, and my favorite: we are paying 60m for Pulisic while we could get Jovic :D

I need to name and shame more. :ph34r:

Top player, he really is a gem, he looks very sharp and deadly in front of goal, he is the creative force of this team, if he can stay healthy for the long run, then only God knows how many goals and assists he can have.