Christian Pulisic

the wes

Just now, Milan said:

The image of him playing alongside Zyiech and Werner :wub: We are getting there, we are getting there.

Imagine:

Hazard-Werner-Pulisic

Ziyech

We had to do this earlier :(

6 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Eden is injured the whole time at Madrid, maybe we can buy him back for 60M?

Love Eden and immensely appreciated him when he was here, but the way he takes cares of his body only assures his best days are far behind him. 

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The goal was absolutely unreal. The pure audacity of scooping the ball from their defence with a 30 yards sprint, then standing Mendy up and completely burning him for pace finishing off with such an inch perfect shot...i went absolutely mental when that went in. What a player

Pulisic is not Hazard but he does have that bit of Hazard-ness in him. 

Even if this is a tongue-in-cheek comment, I am absolutely baffled by people wanting to get Hazard back. Yes, he was great for us and probably still is but he is gonna fall off from his peak in 2-3 years time. His era with us is over. We are building more exciting things with this side and we should be looking ahead to that!
We sold him the perfect time. Fatty bum bum was always gonna struggle near 30. Hes been smashing since he was 17.

I think hes past his peak to be honest, though the decline may be slow. Still a quality player for the next few years

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The goal was absolutely unreal. The pure audacity of scooping the ball from their defence with a 30 yards sprint, then standing Mendy up and completely burning him for pace finishing off with such an inch perfect shot...i went absolutely mental when that went in. What a player
The mentality of a German [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk