Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

10. Christian Pulisic

nachikethas
Followers 7

He's injured again, he needs to be sold in the summer. Look at his injury history on transfermarkt.com, it is an absolute joke. Add this to the fact that the amount of times he is rested because of a risk of injury, is not counted in the injury records on transfermarkt. So it does not even tell the full story. The guy is simply too unreliable, and if we can get a proper cheap replacement, then I'm up for it.

Edited by Azul
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lovely little ball for the 4th that was.

Read an article today that shows at present his productivity with and without the ball is overall pretty poor compared to the other players in his position. He averages fewer tackles per 90 mins

This is why I think he will make it eventually. Not just a pace merchant but highly intelligent player. To see the run from Michy in his back, move the ball just that inch to get the angle for the pas

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Azul said:

He's injured again, he needs to be sold in the summer. Look at his injury history on transfermarkt.com, it is an absolute joke. Add this to the fact that the amount of times he is rested because of a risk of injury, is not counted in the injury records on transfermarkt. So it does not even tell the full story. The guy is simply too unreliable, and if we can get a proper cheap replacement, then I'm up for it.

Just for the record, Tuchel said Pulisic is not injured. Just said he stopped training yesterday after feeling something in his calf to make sure he doesn't get injured. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Just for the record, Tuchel said Pulisic is not injured. Just said he stopped training yesterday after feeling something in his calf to make sure he doesn't get injured. 

Tight calf issues to be exact. It was nothing big, but he is still not available for a game due to not being fit. It doesn't matter how we word it, he is not available for a game due to him having issues with his body. In my opinion this will not stop given his injury history as a player. 

38 minutes ago, Azul said:

Tight calf issues to be exact. It was nothing big, but he is still not available for a game due to not being fit. It doesn't matter how we word it, he is not available for a game due to him having issues with his body. In my opinion this will not stop given his injury history as a player. 

I totally get what you mean but the ironic thing is, given we have so many options now and the back 3 system that Tuchel is currently playing, Pulisic's absence impact feels minimal. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I totally get what you mean but the ironic thing is, given we have so many options now and the back 3 system that Tuchel is currently playing, Pulisic's absence impact feels minimal. 

True, thank god we have the squad depth.

Edited by Azul
On 19/02/2021 at 06:11, Azul said:

Agree he needs to be sold.  But I doubt he is injured. 

On 22/02/2021 at 19:55, NikkiCFC said:

In pro agencies you cannot be a model if you are under 185cm. But if you are football player you probably can.

You can, if you are famous

3 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

not able to see what she posted since it's private. 

Oh...it looks like she protected her account.

Anyway, she tweeted screenshots of Pulisic liking these IG posts...

EvZjMoqWgAUYgH0?format=jpg&name=small

EvZjMonXAAIYFJY?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jason said:

Erm...

Oh just searched his name and it's making some news around here.

Welp that's going to cause a stir for a while...

44 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We sure it isn't just a case of Pulisic just scrolling down his feed liking every post from his friends?

You are the company you keep I suppose.....Its a bad look for the face of the national team to be liking that. It wasnt "ANTIFA" who stormed our nations capital 2 months ago.

Football/Soccer is an upper middle class sport here, but the fanbase of most MLS teams(and the loud national team by proxy) are left leaning people who find themselves outcast and uncomfortable around the types that picture represents, and whos more likely to be found at NFL, Nascar, and MLB events.

I see the American media have pressed the "panic button" over Pulisic's lack of game time under Tuchel...

20 minutes ago, Dan Lee said:

Sure. With Tuchel's leadership, I don't think Puli can fit into the system.

Pulisic's 9 month form crisis is definitely down to Tuchel's leadership.

Pulisic is really just ghosting through this season. Seriously, WTF has happened to him!?