Christian Pulisic

the wes

Not sure why others on here value Favre’s assessment of Pulisic over Tuchel’s. Having watched Dortmund for several years, Pulisic was clearly highly valued by Tuchel. His lack of playing time last year was most certainly due to injury and Pulisics expression of his desire to move to the premier league. He got a minor injury and Farve put Sancho in and Sancho performed. Why would Favre take out an in form player for a player not in future plans? People really need to understand these circumstances. Besides, his quality is there for all to see. Clearly Chelsea saw the situation clearly and pounced on a quality player. 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I know, just saying.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

One problem is because a midfield trio of Jorginho/Kovacic/Kante just do not provide enough attacking threat, none of them can link midfield and attack consistently. It's why we need Mount or Loftus-Cheek in the XI. Would like Lampard to test Pulisic in the No.10 role though. 

One problem is because a midfield trio of Jorginho/Kovacic/Kante just do not provide enough attacking threat, none of them can link midfield and attack consistently. It's why we need Mount or Loftus-Cheek in the XI. Would like Lampard to test Pulisic in the No.10 role though. 
This is what I am saying for a while now. Some guys here think that Kova Jorgi and Kante is our Perfect midfield. I agree that it is a top class midfield, but it lacks creativity and Offensive Drive. Kante sometimes is our no. 10 and it is good that he offers that, but Kova needs to do more for the offensive Part of the game either by scoring goals or giving Tammy some through balls.

I loved our midfield with RLC Jorgi and Kante. Apart from World class creativity, it had everything else. RLC can score goals, bulldoze through the midfield with the ball and is a good dribbler himself. Also, that is my main reason why I want Ziyech because if he plays as a right winger, he would give is so much creativity that we would always be create something.

10 hours ago, killer1257 said:

This is what I am saying for a while now. Some guys here think that Kova Jorgi and Kante is our Perfect midfield. I agree that it is a top class midfield, but it lacks creativity and Offensive Drive. Kante sometimes is our no. 10 and it is good that he offers that, but Kova needs to do more for the offensive Part of the game either by scoring goals or giving Tammy some through balls.

I loved our midfield with RLC Jorgi and Kante. Apart from World class creativity, it had everything else. RLC can score goals, bulldoze through the midfield with the ball and is a good dribbler himself. Also, that is my main reason why I want Ziyech because if he plays as a right winger, he would give is so much creativity that we would always be create something.

Not sure about creativity problem. Yes having better creator will help but we don't have problem creating chances we have problem stopping other team creating chances especially against big teams. 

People keep saying about ziyech. Is he that good? I mean really2 good, best winger in epl good (aka hazard, Mane, salah) level or close otherwise no thanks. 

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/i-wore-a-chelsea-shirt-around-the-house-pulisic-couldnt-wait/kd1a2t34c05t1jd5l5hp5w2ff

Pulisic has admitted that he couldn't wait to "get started" at Stamford Bridge and even wore a Blues shirt around the house as he prepared to make his move to join Lampard's side.

"The focus on football at this level means the pressure's always there too, but it's not something that worries me too much or that's important to me," he told Chelsea's matchday programme ahead of a home clash with West Ham on Saturday.

"I have myself to worry about and I keep high enough standards for myself, so the pressures from outside don't really affect me as much.

"I expect a lot of myself and I have good people around me who care - the coaches, my team-mates - that are more important, so I try to focus on that.

"Just to be in England, to be here in London, playing for Chelsea, it's awesome. I have a confession to make about that, actually.

"During the summer, I had a short time off after playing for the national team in the Gold Cup, and I had this Chelsea jersey at home that was made for me when I signed back in January.

"I was wearing it around my house all the time - I just wanted to be here so bad, I just wanted to get started because I was excited for the challenge, excited for everything about it."

On 11/28/2019 at 9:26 PM, NikkiCFC said:

6 goals and 6 assists already. He averages goal or assist on every 91 minutes this season. Meanwhile Hazard has one goal and four assists for Madrid with only around 100 minutes less. 

But we all know Edens play is way more than just goals and statistics so is that even a strong comparisson?

Bats was at one point scoring plenty per minutes, doesnt make him prime Ronaldo.

That said, Pulisic is doing well, but IMO pointless to compare just stats vs Hazard who is obviously the better player.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

But we all know Edens play is way more than just goals and statistics so is that even a strong comparisson?

Bats was at one point scoring plenty per minutes, doesnt make him prime Ronaldo.

That said, Pulisic is doing well, but IMO pointless to compare just stats vs Hazard who is obviously the better player.

Hazard is individually shit and right now in Madrid they ask themselves: how the hell he become pro!? But it's to late we already sold you fat Belgium player. Hazard is disability for Madrid. 

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Hazard is individually shit and right now in Madrid they ask themselves: how the hell he become pro!? But it's to late we already sold you fat Belgium player. Hazard is disability for Madrid. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL men don't write here drunk :whistling: