nachikethas
Followers 7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lovely little ball for the 4th that was.

Read an article today that shows at present his productivity with and without the ball is overall pretty poor compared to the other players in his position. He averages fewer tackles per 90 mins

I see he wears No. 22. Hopefully he will keep it at the Bridge.  You know what I mean.

Posted Images

Lampard on Pulisic's injury...

Pulisic to miss start of next season?

"Six weeks, I think so. We have to treat the injury right. When Christian reflects on the first season, from where he has gone in the start he should be very happy. We'll get him fit and ready. If he misses the first one or two games, we'll hopefully have him after that."

I just hope that he is less injury prone next season. Wish him a speedy recovery and hope that this is last of his injuries for  long time!(Just hate to have a great player's career be marred by injuries)

I just hope that he is less injury prone next season. Wish him a speedy recovery and hope that this is last of his injuries for  long time!(Just hate to have a great player's career be marred by injuries)
Hamstring injuries are a bastard. That scar tissue will have to be broken down as much as possible if it doesn't reoccur.

I wonder if his inner thigh issue was on the same leg . . .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

Kid is talented and us desperate US national team fans really want him to succeed, but...injury issues have plagued his career to this point.  It's not just this season.  I think he's going to be one of those immense talents whose career ultimately disappoints because of injuries.  Some players are just made of glass

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

I thought so, but had no idea he tried out at Chelsea. 

Don't care what anyone says. He's one of our own! :ph34r:

• Like 3
On 8.8.2020 at 1:47 AM, mshnd06 said:

Kid is talented and us desperate US national team fans really want him to succeed, but...injury issues have plagued his career to this point.  It's not just this season.  I think he's going to be one of those immense talents whose career ultimately disappoints because of injuries.  Some players are just made of glass

Or maybe he still turns out great like Robben cos he learns faster than others. It seems like the Dutchman he always makes leaps in form and ability right after returning form injury