nachikethas
Followers 7

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lovely little ball for the 4th that was.

Read an article today that shows at present his productivity with and without the ball is overall pretty poor compared to the other players in his position. He averages fewer tackles per 90 mins

I suppose another promising sign with this deal following the massive prices paid for Morata and Kepa is that we now know that our club will splash out on a player if they really, really want them. Th

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why do people keep on saying this? They don't even play in the same position! If anything, it's Hazard (ironically) who's blocking CHO's path to the starting XI!

Yes, lolol. I have never seen such confusion about RW v LW as I have with Hazard, CHO, Willian, Pulisic.

Hazard blocks CHO and Willian from their natural positions ie. LW.

Pulisic, is the rare right-footed player who is better on RW then left. He is npt a threat nor a replacement for Eden or CHO, but, due to Willian playing on RW so much, Puli is a threat, big time to Willi as RW starter if Eden stays.

Willi would move to LW as Eden replacement (dog help us all) IF Eden leaves, CHO leaves, and we buy no true new LW.

That would leave us only 3 real wingers, 

LW Willi

RW Puli

Ambipedal backup for either wing Pedro

RLC as emergency winger backup 

That scenario is DOOM

Especially if we still have our same strikers or we buy a shitter.

I highly doubt we go their.

Even Sarri and board (well Sarri at least) cant be THAT inept and numpty.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

One month ban after I had previously warned you.

I have them blocked so no clue what happened. I guess I got promoted from lesbian to incel? Lolol truly bizarre.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

The player is promising but this is bad news for Hudson-Odoi IMO.

Except it might not be if Sarri decides to continue with this false 9 thingy.

Hudson - Hazard - Pulisic

At a glance that trio seems somewhat similar to what Sarri had at Napoli with Insigne, Mertens and Callejon. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

His surname… I mean he surely has some Croatian roots so what is the pronounciation of the name? Coming from Central Europe myself and knowing the languages, I find it really weird to end it with -sik.

Croatian grandfather

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm going to continue to pronounce his name as though he was Croatian. Pulisi-ch rather than the way he wants it pronounced in the Americanized way.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, I'm going to continue to pronounce his name as though he was Croatian. Pulisi-ch rather than the way he wants it pronounced in the Americanized way.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Jurgen Klopp believes Christian Pulisic will be a “really good” player for Chelsea 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1066090/Christian-Pulisic-Liverpool-boss-Jurgen-Klopp-verdict-Chelsea-gossip-rumours

Tbf the fact Klopp wanted him is a good sign, all of his signings at Liverpool bar Karius have been bang on!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Tbf the fact Klopp wanted him is a good sign, all off his signings at Liverpool bar Karius have been bang on!

Thats another good reason to go for Fekir

• Like 1
1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

His surname… I mean he surely has some Croatian roots so what is the pronounciation of the name? Coming from Central Europe myself and knowing the languages, I find it really weird to end it with -sik.

I think he's said in the past that he pronounces it that way because that's how Americans pronounce it and that's where he's from.

So, it's like a lot of American pronunciations, phonetic.  Poo-li-sik

Despite what my little notice says, I live in Canada (now/again), can confirm that there is a TOT - TEN - HAM in Ontario.  It's a desolate backwards ass shit hole too, so that's common.

From Wiki:

The town was ravaged by a fire in 1895, which began at the McKinney foundry. Eighty structures were destroyed, including the foundry and a Methodist church. Despite warnings in 1884 that the town needed a fire engine, none was purchased. To combat the 1895 fire, the town of Allandale sent its fire engine, preventing further spread of the fire.

Anyone who's lived in London and overheard Americans on the tube understand.  "We're going to LIE-CHESTER SQUARE"

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Why do people keep on saying this? They don't even play in the same position! If anything, it's Hazard (ironically) who's blocking CHO's path to the starting XI!

Sancho is initially a left winger but he's playing on the right for Dortmund and making a reputation for himself. Left or right it's playing minutes and taking chances that matter. Hudson-odoi could very well be playing on the right wing for us but at the moment he's barely playing anywhere.

Pulisic is a young inconsistent player. We will have to be patient with him and give him minutes even when he's not performing well. We could do the same with Hudson-Odoi and ease him into the team but instead we're going to place our trust in a 64M player. There is no way whoever is in charge next season will be playing both of them at once.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

We need a left footed right winger. I think that's why people are sceptical plus let's be honest if he wasn't a US national team player we wouldn't have signed him. His overhyped because of his passport. There are better players out there for his price tag. 

2 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Him being whole life in USA probably means whole world is used to American poo-li-sik. But original it should be: poo-li-shich (like Mateo Ko-va-chich). Don't know which one he prefers.

EDIT: They even officially removed Š and Ć from surname, don't know was it him or his parents. So taking that into account, he is Pulisic, therefore American butchered version is used I guess. :( 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I have no hope he'll be any good. His finishing is worse the  Willian's. 

I hope we get a shit load of US supporters and some success to keep them once Pulisic goes :P

Not a chance that Pulisic a worse finisher than willian. Willian is one of the worst scoring wingers chelsea have produced in a while. He's on the same level as malouda in terms of goalscoring, Kalou is scores more goals than willian.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Sancho is initially a left winger but he's playing on the right for Dortmund and making a reputation for himself. Left or right it's playing minutes and taking chances that matter. Hudson-odoi could very well be playing on the right wing for us but at the moment he's barely playing anywhere.

Pulisic is a young inconsistent player. We will have to be patient with him and give him minutes even when he's not performing well. We could do the same with Hudson-Odoi and ease him into the team but instead we're going to place our trust in a 64M player. There is no way whoever is in charge next season will be playing both of them at once.

OR another way of looking at it is they can share game time and provide competition to one another to improve themselves. Like you alluded to, they are still young and will be inconsistent. Putting some competition in the team will help them to remain grounded and keep them aware that they could easily lose their place any time if they don't perform. Furthermore, if CHO goes to Bayern, for instance, does he really think he will start week in week out? If anything, I'd be more concerned if Willian/Pedro (hopefully the former will leave!) stays on because they would likely see a lot of game time and especially with Sarri's stubbornness of sticking with him.

• Like 1