Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

10. Christian Pulisic


nachikethas
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

More like Mount's place if he doesn't improve. Sancho will take Willian's spot next season.

Sancho ūüėā fuck sake we will be towards the bottom of the list for Sancho come next summer. We wont spend the 100m minimum Dortmund will want.¬†

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lovely little ball for the 4th that was.

Read an article today that shows at present his productivity with and without the ball is overall pretty poor compared to the other players in his position. He averages fewer tackles per 90 mins

I see he wears No. 22. Hopefully he will keep it at the Bridge.  You know what I mean.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sancho ūüėā fuck sake we will be towards the bottom of the list for Sancho come next summer. We wont spend the 100m minimum Dortmund will want.¬†

 

Yes we will, we have Morata and Hazard money, still need to sell alot of the dross. 

This guy explains perfectly why he will likely come here if were in for him

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sancho ūüėā fuck sake we will be towards the bottom of the list for Sancho come next summer. We wont spend the 100m minimum Dortmund will want.¬†

Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan and best mates with Callum and Tammy.

Put that on top of the direction both clubs are heading i think we can comfortably beat United to his signature if we go for him.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan and best mates with Callum and Tammy.

Put that on top of the direction both clubs are heading i think we can comfortably beat United to his signature if we go for him.

But whether the club want to spend 100m+ on a player is another question altogether. Also, if Sane leaves Man City, you wonder if they'll try to bring Sancho back to the club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jason said:

But whether the club want to spend 100m+ on a player is another question altogether. Also, if Sane leaves Man City, you wonder if they'll try to bring Sancho back to the club.

We spend big on Kepa. 

I think for young players and especially giving that he is a top young English talent is well worth the investment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
But whether the club want to spend 100m+ on a player is another question altogether. Also, if Sane leaves Man City, you wonder if they'll try to bring Sancho back to the club.
Would he want to go back?

Not every player wants their "redemption" story.
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nicco said:

Yes we will, we have Morata and Hazard money, still need to sell alot of the dross. 

This guy explains perfectly why he will likely come here if were in for him

 

 

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan and best mates with Callum and Tammy.

Put that on top of the direction both clubs are heading i think we can comfortably beat United to his signature if we go for him.

But think about it practically.

Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool and Bayern all linked as well as United and City.

We will be near the bottom 100% because we arent going to just spend 100m+ like that which Dortmund will want and even then if we did bid that, just think what the likes of United, City and Reals could offer, clubs who have massive massive budgets due to their commercial incomes through sponsorships etc. 

Being friends with Tammy and Callum wont mean anything if we dont agree a suitable fee with Dortmund, which as I mentioned above with United, City and Real, buying him will be incredibly difficult. 

Also the direction we are going will mean nothing again if Real, Liverpool or City come for him. They are more competitive than us at this moment and that wont change in a season.

Also Hazard and Morata money avaliable or not, I really dont see us spending 100m on one player who doesnt have a release clause.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fernando said:

We spend big on Kepa. 

I think for young players and especially giving that he is a top young English talent is well worth the investment. 

That was only around 70 million. We're talking about 100 million or potentially even more here!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Would he want to go back?

Not every player wants their "redemption" story.

More of a case going to a winning team than aiming for a redemption story. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are settled on spending megabucks next summer then there's only player we should be targeting and that is Mbappe. I'm quite happy with CHO and Pulisic as our pair of wingers in the long-term, and even though we might need bring in another winger for rotation, buying a +100m player like Sancho for that position would seem like an overkill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
19 minutes ago, Jason said:
:carlo: 

I hate using Tapatalk at times. See these random words from you and have no idea what they mean without visiting the site.

:P 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

If we are settled on spending megabucks next summer then there's only player we should be targeting and that is Mbappe. I'm quite happy with CHO and Pulisic as our pair of wingers in the long-term, and even though we might need bring in another winger for rotation, buying a +100m player like Sancho for that position would seem like an overkill.

Let's be honest. We can have over £500m to spend in the summer and we have no chance of getting Mbappe.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

pUlIsIc Is NoT rEaDy

:philjones

Just takes time to adapt like Jorgi. 

People don't learn. Just like they slag Jorgi they do it over and over again. 

They just never learn that player needs to adapt. And best way is to do it like Lampard, ease them in little by little. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Just takes time to adapt like Jorgi. 

People don't learn. Just like they slag Jorgi they do it over and over again. 

They just never learn that player needs to adapt. And best way is to do it like Lampard, ease them in little by little. 

Easing him is one thing but there are people who suggested he should be loaned out!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing ¬†¬†0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...