Christian Pulisic

the wes

15 hours ago, Jason said:

First time he mentioned Eden. When he had first interview, he talked about players he looks forward to play with and he didnt mention Eden at all. Probably the club told him not to bother with mentioning Eden because he wont be here next season.

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

First time he mentioned Eden. When he had first interview, he talked about players he looks forward to play with and he didnt mention Eden at all. Probably the club told him not to bother with mentioning Eden because he wont be here next season.

Dont see why anybody is remotely bothered anymore regarding Eden. He rejected 2 new contract offers in 2 seasons. Theres plenty of other players in our squad and while they arent at that same level it would be more important to focus on them than someone who will be a Real Madrid player in less than 14 days. 

People are afraid of change. We relied so much on Hazard, that we are ignoing the possibility that by losing Hazard, we can create a more balanced side. 

But yet again, this 'fear' goes back to the sheer incompetence of the board, and our justified lack of faith that they can use Hazard's funds to make us a better side. 

39 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

People are afraid of change. We relied so much on Hazard, that we are ignoing the possibility that by losing Hazard, we can create a more balanced side. 

But yet again, this 'fear' goes back to the sheer incompetence of the board, and our justified lack of faith that they can use Hazard's funds to make us a better side. 

Perhaps. There sre 2 ways it can go really, although out of these examples the Spurs one is more applicable because Barca is Barca.

Barca lose Neymar, sign Dembele and a few others in other areas, became a more functional and rounded team because they didnt just rely on their front 3 and had real depth and quality offensively and defensively. 

Spurs lose Bale, sign 10 players become a bit of a mess trying to integrate 6 players or more into their first 11.

Chances are if we were to be somewhere in the middle and buy 3 or 4 good players (if we arent banned), integrate them into the 11 or 18, we can manage to still compete without disturbing the dynamic of the team and dressing room at once while also improving. Going and signing say 6, 7 or 8 players at once is hugely risky. 

On 16/05/2019 at 8:45 PM, BlueLyon said:

Sky reporting Real got Jovic for 60m euros, same we paid for Pulisic.

We are fucking joke, the whole board.

no, not the same, RM paid 5 million quid LESS than we paid for Pulisic in terms of fees

AC Milan paid £27m LESS for Piatek (30 goals and counting) than we paid for him in terms of fees

and

IF we renew Hig's loan

we will only pay £13m less for Higs than we did for Pulisic (Puli fees only) for an 18 month loan plus salary (almost £45m) and NOT EVEN OWN his rights come summer 2020

Higuain is the fourth highest paid player in the entire EPL, 3rd after Alexis leaves, 2nd if Pogba leaves (only the top paid De Bruyne makes more)

the board IS FUCKED

and they are RA's puppets, so.....................

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I dont blame them, Eden is THE guy for us......the best player in EPL. On top of that fans have zero confidence the likes of Marina will actually buy quality. Even if we can freeze the ban it will be too late probably. For me it comes down to if we can get a manager that can get the best of these bunch, making sure we are organized and eat grass.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

no, not the same, RM paid 5 million quid LESS than we paid for Pulisic in terms of fees

AC Milan paid £27m LESS for Piatek (30 goals and counting) than we paid for him in terms of fees

and

IF we renew Hig's loan

we will only pay £13m less for Higs for an 18 month loan plus salary (almost £45m) and NOT EVEN OWN his rights come summer 2020 than we did for Pulisic (fees only)

Higuain is the forth highest paid player in the entire EPL, 3rd after Alexis leaves, 2nd if Pogba leaves (only the top paid De Bruyne makes more)

the board IS FUCKED

and they are RA's puppets, so.....................

Fuck me thats bunkers Vesper....please dont go in details again. Its a horrible read how pathetic this board are. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Dont see why anybody is remotely bothered anymore regarding Eden. He rejected 2 new contract offers in 2 seasons. Theres plenty of other players in our squad and while they arent at that same level it would be more important to focus on them than someone who will be a Real Madrid player in less than 14 days. 

Like MoroccanBlue said, Eden departure isnt realy the problem. 

The problem is that we have incompetent board. I dont believe they can bring proper replacements. 

As for being better as a unit after Eden leaves; how can you be sure? To do that, you need others to step up. Poo lost Coutinho and his departure unleashed full potential of Mane, Firmino and Salah. But those three have loads of quality. With that money, they also bought Alisson and Dijk. What do you think we can buy for 90m? The board will bring two more Drinkwaters in Higuain and Kovacic and thats it.

I cant wait for a season of Willian and Pedro on the wings. We will look better as a unit my ass.

I have some hope for Odoi, RLC who are both injured and just maybe the new boy Pulisic. But neither is nowhere near ready to take full responsibilty next season. Salah, Mane, Firmino were.

If people didnt notice, we have gone downhill for a while. We didnt replace Terry. We didnt replace Cole. We didnt replace Costa.

Every good player that we lose leaves Chelsea in worse state because our board cant replace them. 

Hazard leaving also shows plenty to where Chelsea is at the moment. Spuds, Arse, Liverpool couldnt keep hold of their best players. We are that level now. Chelsea was known for years not to let go of their players. We were competitive and we shown them their value. We are no longer competitive and clubs will soon see they can nick best players from us in the future. 

The other day when we played Poo, the fans were only worried about Eden. And no one else. Thats our reality mate. Eden is the last elite player we have, the last piece linking us to elite.

Sure we will bounce back, but we have few years of mediocrity ahead. I dont believe current board will take us forward just like that as you say. Eden leaves and then we will magicaly have players turn up and play as a unit. Thats just a false hope. We had 7 years to build new guard with Eden and Costa and the board couldnt bring a single top player here. They were too busy with Drinkwaters and Barkleys. 

So yeah, we want Eden to stay because with him, we can at least say we are still a part of elite.

13 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Fuck me thats bunkers Vesper....please dont go in details again. Its a horrible read how pathetic this board are. 

I have been documenting all this wastage since I joined thsi board.

I have a post doc in economic history and deal (at my current firm) in highly complex deals that dwarf these.

I would LOVE to get my hands on the actual books of the club and do a forensic deep dive.

A little blue bird whispers to me that it would be a shit show.

RA has haemorrhaged out 2/3rds of his net worth over the last decade (granted some to do with the collapse of the rouble v the GBP/USD) much of it to do with shit business deals outside of the purview of CFC. It doesn't shock me at all that the club is poorly run from all but marketing and loan perspectives.

Even with the club turning 'record profits' (which are trumpeted far and wide by the board and are surely massaged and artificially plumped up via the loan army, a loan army that may soon be legislated away) the future-forward loss of quid on just the horrendous buys and sales of the past 5 years is there for all to see, as is the loss of revenue form deep CL runs, and now the scuppering of the new stadium build-out.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have been documenting all this wastage since I joined thsi board.

I have a post doc in economic history and deal (at my current firm) in highly complex deals that dwarf these.

I would LOVE to get my hands on the actual books of the club and do a forensic deep dive.

A little blue bird whispers to me that it would be a shit show.

RA has haemorrhaged out 2/3rds of his net worth over the last decade (granted some to do with the collapse of the rouble v the GBP/USD) much of it to do with shit business deals outside of the purview of CFC. It doesn't shock me at all that the club is poorly run from all but marketing and loan perspectives.

Even with the club turning 'record profits' (which are trumpeted far and wide by the board and are surely massaged and artificially plumped up via the loan army, a loan army that may soon be legislated away) the future-forward loss of quid on just the horrendous buys and sales of the past 5 years is there for all to see, as is the loss of revenue form deep CL runs, and now the scuppering of the new stadium build-out.

What can I say Vesper.....surely RA can see we are run poorly. Surely he can see this aint a sustainable model if we want that status back. It really does look like he has lost that passion for us, otherwise he would have done something, the old RA would never stand for this shit, he would never hire Marina the model to run a big Club. We went from Kenyon and Ghorley to fucking Marina, a woman with zero footy knowledge and experience....and the rest are lawyers etc.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

What can I say Vesper.....surely RA can see we are run poorly. Surely he can see this aint a sustainable model if we want that status back. It really does look like he has lost that passion for us, otherwise he would have done something, the old RA would never stand for this shit, he would never hire Marina the model to run a big Club. We went from Kenyon and Ghorley to fucking Marina, a woman with zero footy knowledge and experience....and the rest are lawyers etc.

I do not see much changing until we are sold, but RA has said he will not sell to a Brit, so I am so hoping that doesn't mean a Saudi head-chopper buys us. The despicable bone-saw murderer MBS has been sniffing around multiple clubs. I do not want my club loyalty tested via his or any other KSA royal buying us. They are pure retrograde medieval vermin.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Does it really matter whether Pulisic mentioned Hazard or not? Everyone should know by now that Hazard is likely to leave for Madrid anyway. Why even bother mentioning someone who sees his future elsewhere? 

Just now, Vesper said:

I do not see much changing until we are sold, but RA has said he will not sell to a Brit, so I am so hoping that doesn't mean a Saudi head-chopper buys us. The despicable bone-saw murderer MBS has been sniffing around multiple clubs. I do not want my club loyalty tested via his or any other KSA royal buying us. They are pure retrograde medieval vermin.

Think the bigger issue is that we do not have proper structure at board level rather than Roman not wanting to sell the club. If we have a structure at the club, a proper way of running things (e.g. Man City, Liverpool), we wouldn't be having all the issues that we have now and Roman could go for a holiday at The Bahamas 24/7 for all we care. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think the bigger issue is that we do not have proper structure at board level rather than Roman not wanting to sell the club. If we have a structure at the club, a proper way of running things (e.g. Man City, Liverpool), we wouldn't be having all the issues that we have now and Roman could go for a holiday at The Bahamas 24/7 for all we care. 

To get to a proper structure, the SIBNEFT mafia must be completely purged. Will RA do that? I am not holding my breath.:(

Just now, Vesper said:

To get to a proper structure, the SIBNEFT mafia must be completely purged. Will RA do that? I am not holding my breath.:(

If the news about Cech (and Makelele) is true, then it does look like we're trying to get some proper structure going at the club.